Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When I'm not gaming

I do some of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S562BbuuHik

Bike is ****ed up right now, but gettin it back together slowly ;P

You repeatedly take the same route, speed, and cross solid white lines? Tongue

It looks like fun, though. To be honest, nowadays motorcycles scare the bejeus out of me. It's not the speed. It's the thought of my head making contact with the pavement after an automobile jumps the median or runs a light. I lost an uncle due to a motorcycle accident. He was still alive, but he spent the rest of his days drooling on himself in a nursing facility.

I'd enjoy a trip through some mountains or possibly a long stretch of desert highway. The people in my part of the world are known for their terrible driving. You wouldn't catch me riding a crotch rocket in my area.

I purchased a Ninja 250 online for $700 around 4 years ago. It ran but needed a lot of work. I ended up ditching that bike and hoped to find an Enfield. Never found what I was looking for.

Sometimes I miss my road bike but then I remember all the near misses I had with idiot drivers. I got sick of almost being killed pretty much every time I went for a ride, in the end I opted to sell it and stick to the dirt.

The summer rides down the coast is something I do miss though.

Going out for a ride:
[Image: 8786039c.jpg]

After the ride:
[Image: 634710a0.jpg]

After that i did like Ayleth, stick to dirt Tongue

I do a lot swamp kayaking thought old cypress, it's fun to chase 11 foot alligators in a 7 foot kayak.

Cool Felonious, do you have your kayak rigged up for fishing? I just bought a standard 8.5 foot kayak the other day, looking to rig it up for fishing. Couple rod holders, brackets for my oar, anchor trolley, etc.
Any suggestions/advice? I want to get down and dirty in those spots that I just can't access by shore, maybe you happen to know some of the "must-haves" for kayak fishing.

Btw Atlas, nice ride. I'm too scared to buy a motorcycle because of how stupid people are when they drive. I do a lot of driving and I have lots of close calls due to another person's stupidity, I can't even imagine what would happen to me if I rode a bike as much as I drove.

Raziel, that must have felt really nice... Ouch. Glad you recovered Tongue

Habibi Jones Wrote:Raziel, that must have felt really nice... Ouch. Glad you recovered Tongue

It did!! haha
i felt at 90km/h only.. and i was lucky i didnt break any bone!!

Hairy man-thighs and junk-shots in my face. :<

This sure.

[Image: kayak-marlin.jpg]

This. Not so much.

[Image: White%20Shark%20KayakThomas%20P.%20Peschak.jpg]

Eru Wrote:Hairy man-thighs and junk-shots in my face. :<

I know you love it!

Lol Raz you were wearing some heeavy gear before you went out >.>
The only piece of gear I ever DON'T wear is my riding pants...usually just jeans unless it's cool out. I wrecked at just under the same speed as you (about 80 KM/H) and didn't have ONE scratch on me...just sore muscles from the role. Gear is a given :/ Glad you're still alive though =p

My wife wont let me buy a bike. I guess she wants to keep me on earth for a few more years.