Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sheep

I wish we could tame sheep. Is there a real reason why we are not able to?

Tame > release in home > SHEAR ALL THE SHEEP!

Maybe? *shrugs*

nope you cant tame sheeps at all..not sure why tho

Whats wrong with taming sheep to keep in your house as pets and shearing them? shearing them is free any ways.

Kander Wrote:Whats wrong with taming sheep to keep in your house as pets and shearing them? shearing them is free any ways.

What's to stop a person from hoarding a bunch of sheep for the sole purpose of collecting wool?

If I remember there use to be sheep hoarding in older versions of IN, correct me if I'm wrong.

I did hear though that if you're of the Dwarven race you can tame sheep.

If someone has all the sheep on a sheer timer and is just recalling to every sheep pen and grabbing the wool before you can, I have a solution that will screw their timers up and give you a chance.

Kill.
All.
Sheep.

I see nothing wrong with having 10 sheep or what ever to keep in your house. I mean if you dont want people to shear them in their house then why have them at all. just make players go pick cotton. FREE SHEEP MAKE THEM TAMEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]252[/ATTACH]

The reason is that on INX, one player had (literally) thousands of sheep in a house. So many that by the time you finished shearing them, the first one had respawned its wool. At the same time, they had like 6 spinning wheels and a loom with a macro that would shear the sheep, convert the wool into cloth, then cut the cloth, which could be sold for 1g each.

They racked up millions upon millions of gold this way and we decided to ban it as it wrecks the cloth/tailoring economy. Not to mention the fact that walking near the place would freeze your client sometimes.

Ahhhh well sounds good to me then. We dont need any of that.

Eru Wrote:The reason is that on INX, one player had (literally) thousands of sheep in a house. So many that by the time you finished shearing them, the first one had respawned its wool. At the same time, they had like 6 spinning wheels and a loom with a macro that would shear the sheep, convert the wool into cloth, then cut the cloth, which could be sold for 1g each.

They racked up millions upon millions of gold this way and we decided to ban it as it wrecks the cloth/tailoring economy. Not to mention the fact that walking near the place would freeze your client sometimes.

Please tell me a moderator released a few Energy Vortexes into that place before shutting it down.

Hmm would it be possible to limit the number of sheep can be in a home region? Just wondering Smile