Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vote, It's a new Month

Top 200

Top 100

Vote

yeah vote!

make sure to vote on top200! we gotta stay in the top 10 this month!

http://www.gamesites200.com/ultimaonline/in.php?id=2224

also Echo, i'd like to suggest a .vote2 command or something like that for top200. kthx ^^

Voooooooote!!!

Be|gar Wrote:make sure to vote on top200! we gotta stay in the top 10 this month!

http://www.gamesites200.com/ultimaonline/in.php?id=2224

also Echo, i'd like to suggest a .vote2 command or something like that for top200. kthx ^^
unfortunattely linking from game to the top 200 vote is forbidden =x

Raziel_ Wrote:Voooooooote!!!
unfortunattely linking from game to the top 200 vote is forbidden =x

Can we link to the top 200 via browser?

Like instead of the .vote command opening up the voting sites, have it open up a page on IN's website and on that page have nothing but banners linking to each of the voting sites?

If that's allowed it would solve the issue of people not remembering to vote on the top200 and not need for 2 separate commands. This is how other shards I played on did it and I never saw them with any issues from the voting sites.

good idea ayleth Smile Top200 is so important to keep playerbase stable !

Ayleth Payne Wrote:Can we link to the top 200 via browser?

Like instead of the .vote command opening up the voting sites, have it open up a page on IN's website and on that page have nothing but banners linking to each of the voting sites?

If that's allowed it would solve the issue of people not remembering to vote on the top200 and not need for 2 separate commands. This is how other shards I played on did it and I never saw them with any issues from the voting sites.

this

Ayleth Payne Wrote:Can we link to the top 200 via browser?

this

Vote on top 200 boyssssssss

^belgars favorite site. Top 200 boys . Com

vote