Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

.vote command ingame

Hi guys, first of all I want to say Hi from Holland and tnx I could join here. I played UO for many many years and have seen a shit load of shards. Always played Sphere PvP. My name is Johnny Flodder in game and im happy to be here.

I have a small suggestion about the .vote command. The .vote command directs us too the Top100 UO website. Im pretty sure its way better when the .vote command guides us too the Top200 website coz this website has way more visits everyday and is the biggest ToplistUO website. I think the idea of the .vote is awesome but if we want even more players its very wise too direct us too the Top200 instead of the Top100 webby Smile

For the top 200 we are only allowed to link from our website or we could be removed from the list.

aaah crap man Sad this website is awesome to build up the playerbase pretty fast.. There must be a way ppl will click it from website, but what way :p?

taran said he would be buying the sponsored of the top 200 this month

omg Taran must be a freakin legend!

Like I already Suggested before...which i cant see any problem with..

make .vote command..

open up a Browser window, but a completely blank page with the 2 Banners on it.
Click each banner it opens a new window to vote..
thus you can vote on both websites with one .vote command, just add a new html page very simple, http://in-uo.net/vote.html or something.

and all the page has on it are the 2 vote banner links for each site.. and each one opens another new window to vote..

that way you can still use the vote command to vote for both sites, but your not breaking any rules by directly linking to the vote site its self.

Am i alone on this idea or what?im all for paying money to get your name on the site, but it sounds like a waste of donation dollars, when theres an easier free work around, lol.

maybe have .vote give 2k in this case rather then1k..
or keep it 1k, not like 1 or 2k is very much money anyways.

And well heres a real kicker of an idea...
Maybe implement some sort of system, on server status page that has a column for number of times a player have voted Smile
Then we can keep tack of the lazy pricks who don't vote Smile lol, maybe once you reach 1000 times of voting, you get a little reward, who knows maybe a house decoration or maybe 10k silver or something useless like that.. eh eh eh, im thinking. or in the very least, give players another reason to compete over something,
" i voted more then you neener neener neener" true server patriotism

+1

Raziel_ Wrote:taran said he would be buying the sponsored of the top 200 this month
How much is it for this? curious!

Jib'reel Wrote:How much is it for this? curious!

http://www.gamesites200.com/ultimaonline...uction.php

That's a lot of money.... is it worth it?