Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unequipping Certain Items Shows False Stacks

When I unequip my robe/shoes they show 2 of the item, stacked, and says it has 58(number varies) of said item (robes can't even stack), and i stay with one equipped myself. But when I try to remove the one I'm wearing, it doesn't lets me because it doesn't exists (since it's in the bag) then when I wear it back, I can wear all 58 robes, and it turns into 1. Same with the leather shoes Tongue..

I seem to have a shoe called "2 shoess" (yes, with 2 s') and I can't wear them nor split them.:eek:

It also happened to me one time with a resurecton robe, i had a stack of like 40 rez. robes.. i just trashed all of them

yeah I've had it with footwear & res robes, last time it was like 800+, once you drag and drop it then it turns back to 1 whether you trash it or not

I've only seen this happen on res robes. I think what's happening is that if you die multiple times, the original robe stays with you and a new one just stacks on top of it. So if you died twice with the same res robe in your pack, you probably ended up with 2 of them stacked.

its not eru... whenever i die i cut my robe and heal myself and if die again i see many robes stacked... if im not wrong the first time i died here i had tons of robes stacked already.. but with robes thats not a problem since in the end it's one only!
about shoes i thought taran had it fixed, at least i havent seen shoes stacking for a while =x

yeah, I throw the robe on the ground or cut it up. Plus no way I died 800 times in a row, yet I do remember having 800+ robes stacked at one time. I've also had lesser numbers but still on the absurdly high side that deaths would not be the cause (20's, 50's etc..) because you'd surely remember dying that many times in a row.

The footwear I think was sandals, but that was a while back and only had it happen the once and not since. think the number wasn't very high, but was still odd.

Hahaha, it seems shoes are more prone to the false dupe, sometimes you don't even have to die, the normal robe goes crazy and decides it wants more robe-friends Sad

IV seen quite a few times with robes, not enough to pin point any actual cause tho, but still kinda neat. wish it would work with my gold stack and then bug out and leave me with 50 stacks of 50k lol

It happens that sometimes this bug also happens with gold on monsters loot, not sure if it's a problem with sync but when i loot sometimes i have to loot the gold 2 times and a third time only a few coins, yet the ammount i get is the ammount on the first pile! so i guess it's like a fake stack split? lol

Raziel_ Wrote:It happens that sometimes this bug also happens with gold on monsters loot, not sure if it's a problem with sync but when i loot sometimes i have to loot the gold 2 times and a third time only a few coins, yet the ammount i get is the ammount on the first pile! so i guess it's like a fake stack split? lol

I think it's an auto splitter, in case you're hunting with a party. When I'm in a 3-man party the money gets split into 3 piles. (The little coin that's left it's most likely because the money earned divided by 3 or 2 is not a round number Smile )