Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Castle court yards

I think a person that owns a castle should beable to mark a rune and recall in to the court yard. That was always the reason on some one owning one. Think we can make this happen?

Sounds dodgey and a method to trap people.

I think in general we are against allowing 100% safe home recall locations.

Well the 1.04 mil price tag kinda gives you the courtyard as a safe area "within" your house. So I thought.

Yea it almost makes owning a castle pointless. Just a random question here but can ppl that own statics able to recall into them like if its a guild area?

I can't recall into our static if that's what you mean, have to recall outside of it.

alright cool deal. I didnt know if ppl that owned statics that had a "out side area" blocked in by walls where able to recall within their compound.

For me point of castle was to have the 3 doors required for entry. You have to really, really fail to let someone into your house when they have to get through 3 doors to do so.

No statics have safe recall either, if it transpires that one does please let me know.

The point of a castle is that it is massive, hard to get into, and hard to EQ animals and stuff in the middle of it. Also it makes you look loaded.

Loaded full of rum and old bread!!!

Azzo Wrote:For me point of castle was to have the 3 doors required for entry. You have to really, really fail to let someone into your house when they have to get through 3 doors to do so.

That's always what I thought too, other than that I think It's too big with narrow spaces to store your stuff. I rather design a 18x18 with a similar entrance though Smile

you can store tons and tons in a castle