Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Statice house placed inside Dung ?

Crash Wrote:that house was unused i looked at it myself before ghost took it over. why are there monsters by any other house its just where they spawn. In that logic you could ask how someone owns a house so close to mustang spawns or any hunting ground. The rules before about the houses placed wherever i dont think ever had to do with rp if you had the money before the ruling you could have had a house down there as well. It doesnt effect anything im not sure why this is such a big issue.

But can you set houses normally in T2A ? No.

your argument is not valid.

It does affect the economy because of those colored mounts , and also the gameplay of the game itself. 2 days after i joined the server , i remember roaming the world , and i ended up outside of Ghost HQ , at ophidian lair. I was honestly asking myself why there was a static house here and why those people could claim such a place , but at the moment it didnt really bother me , hey it's just an idling spot where they can chat.

But then 2 second after , Habibi says hello to me ( from inside HQ ) , i dont run since im a 2days old new player with nothing much on me , but then he use a teleporter inside his HQ and he appears literaly next of me outside , and then proceed to kill me.

Needless to say that it gave me a good taste of what kind of players i should expect on this server. ( and then i also started to ask myself why the hell they had a HQ located there , and if it was legal for them to use it to camp players trying to farm T2A. )

Galehaut Wrote:But then 2 second after , Habibi says hello to me ( from inside HQ ) , i dont run since im a 2days old new player with nothing much on me , but then he use a teleporter inside his HQ and he appears literaly next of me outside , and then proceed to kill me.

Needless to say that it gave me a good taste of what kind of players i should expect on this server. ( and then i also started to ask myself why the hell they had a HQ located there , and if it was legal for them to use it to camp players trying to farm T2A. )

That really doesn't make much sense. There's nothing good to farm in that area. Those Ophidians don't really drop much. Also, if you removed your [Young] tag then it's fair game.

I understand the spawn is weak there and there's not much to that keep. It didn't really make much sense to me why they would remove a hunting spot so a guild could settle there. Oh well, it wasn't my decision. I was basing my complaint off the housing rules. I figured an iconic monster settlement would be of greater importance than something like a butcher shop.

Indeed, imho there's much more advantage-giving places around. For example small house right beside the brit bank is... The place can be set private, or even if it can't you can always block the entrance with locked down boxes and abuse people that hang near brit bank... I think Igor and Aki Hiro already used that tactic...

Some people just love whining.

Mister Pickles Wrote:I'm wondering why the house is still allowed. Dragon Smither inherited the house and he didn't role play. Now Bobafett is the guild master of Dragon-Kin. I'm not sure if he owns the house now, but he certainly doesn't role play.

Was getting the house inside of the dungeon based on role play? Why are they still allowed to keep the house if they do not role play?

Also, I went to see what was spawned at the Ophidian Lair and I found out it's the Ghost guild house. Whose idea was it to allow them to use that location? I thought people were only allowed to purchase unused statics. If that static was unused then why are there a shitload of Ophidians in the immediate area?

FYi.

1. Dragon smither has never been owner of strong hold.
2. A donnation static house can't be transfered.
3. Rule #2
4. Cry more.

Bobafett Wrote:FYi.

1. Dragon smither has never been owner of strong hold.
2. A donnation static house can't be transfered.
3. Rule #2
4. Cry more.

Your definition of "cry" is a little skewed.

My argument is on the basis of role-playing. You do not role-play.

How about you go mine AFK some more. You might as well make the economy a little bit worse. I wish I could leave a script running for several weeks so I could knockout blacksmithy all at once.

Mister Pickles Wrote:Your definition of "cry" is a little skewed.
Did i hurt your feelings again ?

Mister Pickles Wrote:My argument is on the basis of role-playing. You do not role-play.
Your argument is on the basis of not having your own static inside a dungeon

Mister Pickles Wrote:How about you go mine AFK some more.

Did you see me AFK mining ?

1. It is against the rules
2. I have never been jailed for that
3. I am not even gm mining ..

Mister Pickles Wrote:You might as well make the economy a little bit worse.

Of course, having no vendors is not a way to encourage the economy, i apologize... you can p.m. in game i can craft armors for a competitive price tough...

Mister Pickles Wrote:I wish I could leave a script running for several weeks so I could knockout blacksmithy all at once.

Running the script is not the hard part. Gathering all the resources to do it is the real challenge.

k thanks bye.

Boba.

Bobafett Wrote:Your argument is on the basis of not having your own static inside a dungeon

No, I'm fine with my current static. If I wanted a static inside a dungeon it certainly wouldn't be inside Destard.

If the static placement had nothing to do with RP then it's fine with me.

Bobafett Wrote:Did you see me AFK mining ?

I've seen your character Eloie (sp) AFK countless times. I even gated you to the Fire dungeon once where you stayed for several hours. Of course, I don't see that character at Icebludel anymore since you've already GMed blacksmithy.

If you want to lie and say that character isn't yours then please tell me where you acquired all the ingots to GM blacksmithy. I haven't seen too many people sell ingots in quite some time. Eru said it takes roughly 400,000 ingots to GM blacksmithy.

Mister Pickles Wrote:No, I'm fine with my current static. If I wanted a static inside a dungeon it certainly wouldn't be inside Destard.

If the static placement had nothing to do with RP then it's fine with me.

I've seen your character Eloie (sp) AFK countless times. I even gated you to the Fire dungeon once where you stayed for several hours. Of course, I don't see that character at Icebludel anymore since you've already GMed blacksmithy.

If you want to lie and say that character isn't yours then please tell me where you acquired all the ingots to GM blacksmithy. I haven't seen too many people sell ingots in quite some time. Eru said it takes roughly 400,000 ingots to GM blacksmithy.

450 000 ingots to bemore exact