Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prototype Guild House Actions

Depth you really should reign in your guild members. Do you guys really think this disrespect will get you anywhere?

Now, as for the items... We are working on it. This isn't a situation where we are going to stop everything we are doing to resolve this right away. We have a patch to release, we still have events to run, pages to answer, other ongoing investigations; not to mention our real lives.

It will be resolved. Dye tubs and heads and deco are not going to prevent you from playing the game. This is a tedious process that will take time. Please be reasonable.

Discord did you even read the post? Only person who looked into it was Overdose.

RESPECT IS EARNED, just because your staff does not make you better than anyone else.

Also STAFF should ENFORCE THEIR OWN RULES this guy should have been banned/jailed along with anyone else who looted something from our GUILD HOUSE.

pages to answer you guys never answer in game? patches yes like the one that will screw up the pvp even more? real lives? its been DAYS since this has happened. Like i said get an old save from when u called scarecrow names and replace EVERYTHING. As I said a shard should ENFORCE their own rules. It's not a tideous process just get an old save holy cra p.

and no our own guildmate DID NOT LOSE A KEY, how many times do i have to type this out for you people to understand. Some GM probably took the key off himself.

btw echo if your editing my own posts for insults you should do the same to EVERYONE.

RESPECT is EARNED when someone actually DOES something about it.

LudaKrishna go on a rant like that again and I'm going to ban you from the forums, I've had it with immature, arrogant and disrespectful posts like that.
Why the hell would a GM take the key?! You're full of conspiracy theories and it seems that you think all GMs hate you and want to set you up. Which I can tell you is not even close to true.

It's been days? Oh wow, hold the presses! Let us call in sick from work, ignore our family/friends and just focus on you for a whole day! You don't know shit what's going on behind the scenes so don't even for one second think that noone cares, because we are looking into it. But your attitude does not help one bit.

And you should respect staff members. If you get a new boss, are you disrespectful and whiny to him? Then you won't last long on your job, I can tell you that. Yeah being staff does not make you better than anyone else, but you should definitely have respect for staff since they are there to help you, host events, answer pages etc. And they do! Because once again, you have no idea how many pages we get and how many are actually answered.

So once again, stop posting useless crap like this. A PM to staff would have sufficed or if you absolutely have to make it public then drop the attitude and post in a constructive manner instead.

The only thing Discord called scarecrow was an ass, becuase he was speaking to Discord in the same manner you are. Respect is earner you are correct, how much do you think your getting by talking to them this way. In life respect and some manners get you a lot further than being an ass and rude.

Quote:Jibreel
Yer Noob Guild Mate made it..
How Lets make a deal! Let the staff search How DID I get a Key! And If i cheated, they can ban me..
But If i gotten your key because I looted it fair and square then the dyes are mine..
Willing to take that chance? I mean you guys are so quick to blame the staff here when they have nothing to do with me looting your dock, not your house.

You're not listening at all, I didn't say a staff member looted a key to you directly. I said that we've had so many problems with our keys that we've had over 36-45 keys total due to the things wrong with the house from the day we bought it until now. When a staff member tells us that key is useless now you trash it throw it on the ground or whatever, yet I don't do that with my keys I keep them on my key ring and they become clustered. Some people don't do that and like to know which keys are which so it's possible he removed a key that was useless but when a change was made to the static again that key had the key value of the door and house when another GM came and fixed something else and gave us a new key to copy and give to everyone else which is that same key you could have looted in the past, do you understand?

Not to mention you say you did this because you thought it was legal and not to make anyone upset. which it isn't legal btw then that same day you say you made 30 keys + runes for everyone when you don't want to make anyone upset? It's pure bullshit you had every intention of doing it not caring if it was bad or not, not to mention our decos and such were looted by other people like halt etc.

All you did was make a big headache for staff by being a douche bag really, I would honestly be surprised if you had no punishment at all.

sm0ke Wrote:You're not listening at all, I didn't say a staff member looted a key to you directly. I said that we've had so many problems with our keys that we've had over 36-45 keys total due to the things wrong with the house from the day we bought it until now. When a staff member tells us that key is useless now you trash it throw it on the ground or whatever, yet I don't do that with my keys I keep them on my key ring and they become clustered. Some people don't do that and like to know which keys are which so it's possible he removed a key that was useless but when a change was made to the static again that key had the key value of the door and house when another GM came and fixed something else and gave us a new key to copy and give to everyone else which is that same key you could have looted in the past, do you understand?

Not to mention you say you did this because you thought it was legal and not to make anyone upset. which it isn't legal btw then that same day you say you made 30 keys + runes for everyone when you don't want to make anyone upset? It's pure bullshit you had every intention of doing it not caring if it was bad or not, not to mention our decos and such were looted by other people like halt etc.

All you did was make a big headache for staff by being a douche bag really, I would honestly be surprised if you had no punishment at all.

tip: remember to put back key in the key ring agian :==)

Quote:Why the hell would a GM take the key?! You're full of conspiracy theories and it seems that you think all GMs hate you and want to set you up. Which I can tell you is not even close to true.

Full of conspiracy theories? A lot of them ended up being true on the old shard. You like to think all your people are legit but that's not the case

Quote:And you should respect staff members. If you get a new boss, are you disrespectful and whiny to him? Then you won't last long on your job, I can tell you that. Yeah being staff does not make you better than anyone else, but you should definitely have respect for staff since they are there to help you, host events, answer pages etc. And they do! Because once again, you have no idea how many pages we get and how many are actually answered.

UO as a player is not my job therefore a GM is not MY boss I don't get paid for being here so that example makes no sense. GMs here haven't done any of those when I logged on regularly before so frankly I disagree with you on respecting them.

Anyways dude do whatever you want I see 85 on today, you ban me its 1 more less and possibly a full guild less as it stands now anyways (can't speak for all of them) but people are just tired with the BS that goes on around here.

It's made public since it's taking days to make sure the rules apply to everyone here. If anyone should be banned/jailed it should be the guildhouse looters since it's against your own rules that YOU made up.

Quote:tip: remember to put back key in the key ring agian :==)

Honestly no one is buying that story, smoke's just putting what I said in a politically correct statement so don't go believing something else.

BenSa Wrote:tip: remember to put back key in the key ring agian :==)

I honestly don't know if you're trolling or just actually that stupid and don't understand it? Let me clear it up once more for you since you seem to be slow.

If a staff member tells you a key is useless now why would you put it back on the key ring if we got a new one? If he died with a USELESS key off his keyring there's no reason as to why we would have to worry about it. Yet when another thing goes wrong and they change the key value back to that specific "USELESS" key that we already lost because were told it was "USELESS" were pretty much shit out of luck due to the static being broken so many times.

I used quotes and capitalized words since you seem to have a poor understanding of what happened.

LudaKrishna25 Wrote:Full of conspiracy theories? A lot of them ended up being true on the old shard. You like to think all your people are legit but that's not the case
Is this the old shard? No. I'm not naive, I know staff has been caught cheating in the past. But it's not the case here, at least not in this particular issue.

Quote:UO as a player is not my job therefore a GM is not MY boss I don't get paid for being here so that example makes no sense. GMs here haven't done any of those when I logged on regularly before so frankly I disagree with you on respecting them.
So you're going to disrespect them from the beginning? How about you respect them from the beginning instead, that will come a long way for staff to respect you as well.

Quote:Anyways dude do whatever you want I see 85 on today, you ban me its 1 more less and possibly a full guild less as it stands now anyways (can't speak for all of them) but people are just tired with the BS that goes on around here.
I said I'd ban you from forums, not in game. Although anything can happen. If players are tired of anything it's of whiny *****y little players that's immature and just harass. There are a lot of good and responsible players on our shard but the minority tends to stick out more.

Quote:It's made public since it's taking days to make sure the rules apply to everyone here. If anyone should be banned/jailed it should be the guildhouse looters since it's against your own rules that YOU made up.
And I said it's being dealt with so just drop it, take a chill pill, relax and be patient.