Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prototype Guild House Actions

Do I need to make countless threads about this before this all gets resolved? You close the other thread but the situation isn't resolved.

Only GM i've even heard of remotely helping in this situation is Overdose and even though I don't like him I'll say at least he's been trying to do something about this.

Talk is cheap staff seriously you would think this is easy to get fixed. Go on the test server with an old save and replace the stuff. Guild House looting is not allowed and it's a jail-able offense. Everyone who's looted something from our guild house should be reprimanded AKA JAILED, he even gave out keys to people so technically it's a ban. Guaranteed had we done the same to someone other guild there'd be a shi tstorm of GM's/Taran looking into wtf we did.

Ontop of that Kute isn't dumb to leave a key in his bag this whole "story" is fabrication to cover up for some sort of corruption, but hey I can't prove that right? Anyways I've exposed others in the past and honestly I don't have the same time to do it here, but let's be real here no one in Prototype believes that "story" don't insult our intelligence.

your the one that made it public so your going to have people saying whatever they want....corruption of dye tubs woohoo

i mean you should get your shit back..but talking like that i doubt will get anything done

LudaKrishna25 Wrote:Do I need to make countless threads about this before this all gets resolved? You close the other thread but the situation isn't resolved.

Only GM i've even heard of remotely helping in this situation is Overdose and even though I don't like him I'll say at least he's been trying to do something about this.

Talk is cheap staff seriously you would think this is easy to get fixed. Go on the test server with an old save and replace the stuff. Guild House looting is not allowed and it's a jail-able offense. Everyone who's looted something from our guild house should be reprimanded AKA JAILED, he even gave out keys to people so technically it's a ban. Guaranteed had we done the same to someone other guild there'd be a shi tstorm of GM's/Taran looking into wtf we did.

Ontop of that Kute isn't dumb to leave a key in his bag this whole "story" is fabrication to cover up for some sort of corruption, but hey I can't prove that right? Anyways I've exposed others in the past and honestly I don't have the same time to do it here, but let's be real here no one in Prototype believes that "story" don't insult our intelligence.

Note to all you dumb fa ggot players who will post about retarded shit get the f uck out of my thread, this is for staff to DO something about the items still missing.

Why is it almost everyone in Prototype comes off as an ungrateful self-important jerk?

Do you need a tinfoil hat? What's with the conspiracy bullshit?

Why is it so hard for you to believe your guild member lost a key?

*sits on thread and proves no valid point worth talking about*

Wheres my goat?

I closed the other thread because Smoke requested that it be closed. The dye tubs and heads have been returned and I am investigating the other missing items.

It's silly to think that staff helped with the looting in any way. Do you honestly think we would want to create this kind of headache for ourselves? I didn't really want to spend part of my friday night checking the killer on 50 heads.

Echo Wrote:I closed the other thread because Smoke requested that it be closed. The dye tubs and heads have been returned and I am investigating the other missing items.

It's silly to think that staff helped with the looting in any way. Do you honestly think we would want to create this kind of headache for ourselves? I didn't really want to spend part of my friday night checking the killer on 50 heads.

Not all the tubs have yet to be returned, Overdose is still looking into it I believe I gave him a list i'm not sure if I got everything in that list still though well just have to wait for taran to put the back up server up I guess but it's a good list where i'd probably only be missing 2-3 tubs. There's also regs and decorations missing from the house still. I wish I could see the house to get a better visual and help remember of things but I won't be able to log on for a while still :/

Anyways thanks for looking into it still, I'll try my best to keep up to pace with speaking with my guild mates and posting on the forums.

house looting should be legal. when stupid ppl lost there keys on a foolnes way as your member did.
He made the house Public that day he lost his key :=)

End of the Story!

BenSa Wrote:house looting should be legal. when stupid ppl lost there keys on a foolnes way as your member did.
He made the house Public that day he lost his key :=)

End of the Story!

You don't want to go here, you have no idea what happened so just stop talking while your ahead please. Jibreel got a key due to the fact that the staff had sold us a static with so many flaws and bugs so there were many keys created which caused our former keys not to work anymore but then when we were told our old keys would be useless and don't work anymore we had another problem which then resulted in the door locks being changed again making those keys once again being able to work. My guess is that's how jibreel got that key considering infamous only got a current key to the house two weeks ago.

He also didn't make the house public, Jibreel had unlocked the door with the key he looted, copied about 30 keys and marked several runes as well and gave them to people as he looted our guild house. He knew it was illegal and said it in the other thread he didn't mean to make anyone upset but he thought this was legal yet he goes and does this sort of shit? Hes as full of crap as much as this thread is. He also knew that I don't have access to log in and i've mentioned it several times that I can't and I also asked if staff could change the locks or give ownership to another guild member which never happened.

So basically everyone who was in the house had a key and he also opened the door to public "not trying to make anyone mad." Imo he should be banned considering this is far worse than res killing and taran said he would ban players for that lmfao..

You honestly have no idea what is going on with the situation BenSa and it's already been fixed by staff members and it is indeed illegal, if your that sour that I don't agree with your point of view in the jackpot thread you should keep it in there and not result to these low cheap shots where you just make your self look like an idiot.

Anyways once again another thread that should be closed even though I didn't create it myself.

sm0ke Wrote:You don't want to go here, you have no idea what happened so just stop talking while your ahead please. Jibreel got a key due to the fact that the staff had sold us a static with so many flaws and bugs so there were many keys created which caused our former keys not to work anymore but then when we were told our old keys would be useless and don't work anymore we had another problem which then resulted in the door locks being changed again making those keys once again being able to work. My guess is that's how jibreel got that key considering infamous only got a current key to the house two weeks ago.

He also didn't make the house public, Jibreel had unlocked the door with the key he looted, copied about 30 keys and marked several runes as well and gave them to people as he looted our guild house. He knew it was illegal and said it in the other thread he didn't mean to make anyone upset but he thought this was legal yet he goes and does this sort of shit? Hes as full of crap as much as this thread is. He also knew that I don't have access to log in and i've mentioned it several times that I can't and I also asked if staff could change the locks or give ownership to another guild member which never happened.

So basically everyone who was in the house had a key and he also opened the door to public "not trying to make anyone mad." Imo he should be banned considering this is far worse than res killing and taran said he would ban players for that lmfao..

You honestly have no idea what is going on with the situation BenSa and it's already been fixed by staff members and it is indeed illegal, if your that sour that I don't agree with your point of view in the jackpot thread you should keep it in there and not result to these low cheap shots where you just make your self look like an idiot.

Anyways once again another thread that should be closed even though I didn't create it myself.

dang, this dude ... everything that is good for him is right :=) i get it now. I know what happen. u guys lost a key, + u need to check your static aswell as we did to report bugs.... :=)

[quote=sm0ke] Hes as full of crap as much as this thread is. He also knew that I don't have access to log in and i've mentioned it several times that I can't and I also asked if staff could change the locks or give ownership to another guild member which never happened.
QUOTE]

Yer Noob Guild Mate made it..
How Lets make a deal! Let the staff search How DID I get a Key! And If i cheated, they can ban me..
But If i gotten your key because I looted it fair and square then the dyes are mine..
Willing to take that chance? I mean you guys are so quick to blame the staff here when they have nothing to do with me looting your dock, not your house.

Brandon, you're back!!!

Jib'reel Wrote:[quote=sm0ke] Hes as full of crap as much as this thread is. He also knew that I don't have access to log in and i've mentioned it several times that I can't and I also asked if staff could change the locks or give ownership to another guild member which never happened.
QUOTE]

Yer Noob Guild Mate made it..
How Lets make a deal! Let the staff search How DID I get a Key! And If i cheated, they can ban me..
But If i gotten your key because I looted it fair and square then the dyes are mine..
Willing to take that chance? I mean you guys are so quick to blame the staff here when they have nothing to do with me looting your dock, not your house.

Tumb up for u Jibreer , His member did make a misstake with NOT PUT THE KEY BACK into the KEYRING..... but he says that the static is bugging ..