Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

color pigments

[ATTACH=CONFIG]241[/ATTACH]

its how on my last server from old times it used to be called

now that armors will achieve more use with new patch, and that staff is working on loot system from what i read around the forum,
this may be a thing to add to the system if you like

on the other side (fringe fans will understand this word) they used to make a "tokuno event" once a year, where certain monsters in tokuno area has the % to drop these colors,
so for the rest of the year ppl are selling bottles for kk, or one use of a single color for about 200k, the bottles had like 20 charges or something near that. (for our economy here prices will be lower of course)

i think the "once a year" method is not a bid deal, but the staff here may rethink something better and adapted for this shard

a pro about this would be giving the choice to players to color different way their "sapphire armor" for exe. or just the chest, so that we are not wearing all the same blue armor on tourney maybe
but there will still be ppl I'm sure that will prefer to keep original color of it to let other see they have a full sapphire, thats ok, more choice then

and also, you can color your chain or leather as well with those pigments, shields, almost anything you can dress
its not a big improvement, just a little thing that can be considered to be added in a later moment, inside the loot changes you are working on perhaps