Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My humble suggestions.

Hello!

I suggest that the BS armors (high end) should be upgraded abit, cause atm they are a hard to get but whearing then doesent help u at all... they should add alot more AR or "luck" , skill... etc.
Also it would be cool if more custom craftables to Tailoring, Bowcraft and Tinkering would be added. Cause its a pain to gm them but theres no real reward for the time u spent.
For third i think that the dyetubs should be nerfed, if they have 1,5k charges then they are actually worthless, the coloured clothers u get are worthless and the 300k u have spent is down the toilet. My suggestion is to rise prices and nerf the charges.
And as the final suggestion i would like to see some more custom items droped by monsters (items that have some worth) not just look fancy and arent worth anything so players would inspired to hunt alot more.
Oh, while i was writing this i came up with one more suggestion!
It would be nice if there were events for the non pvp croud also. Most of them "US" dont get to participate in event cause most of them are pvp based. If gms arent on then maybe something automated?

Thank you for your attention!
Cyanide

Nice suggestions!

Armor and how useful high AR is are both issues that are being worked on. This upcoming patch is working towards making armor more relevant, and necessary for PvP and perhaps PvM as well. We, of course, are always watching armor and are finding other ways to make it better.

Luck is a prop unused here, but perhaps could be added if there is interest. It really only works with the magic item system of AoS+ though.

There are plans to add more items to the crafting system but we have been focusing on this Pvp patch recently. Feel free to post suggestions on what sort of crafts you would like additions to and what additions they should be. We love ideas!

As for rare dye tubs. I myself don't like them. I always liked how each character had their dye on in1. It wasa color people put a lot of thought into. Heck, sometimes the color even defined their character and personality. I wouldn't mind seeing dye tubs go all together, but then, what would ppl have for a gold and nickel dump? Perhaps nerfing the charges and raising the price would help... I dunno.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Oh and I will be hosting more PvM events and I plan to add more spawns and interesting drops to the world this weekend. Smile

Discord Wrote:Oh and I will be hosting more PvM events and I plan to add more spawns and interesting drops to the world this weekend. Smile

Of course when I am not fully around haha

I dont like the idea of adding charges to dye tubs and increasing their price.. i would never buy any of them if they were that way and i would just be sitting over millions and millions of gold since all gold i get i dump into tubs... and im sure many would share the same point of view thus ruinning economy =x

I would like to see staffs come back, I really liked using Quarter Staffs because they were quick. I dont see much crafting with these.

Raziel_ Wrote:I dont like the idea of adding charges to dye tubs and increasing their price.. i would never buy any of them if they were that way and i would just be sitting over millions and millions of gold since all gold i get i dump into tubs... and im sure many would share the same point of view thus ruinning economy =x

Hi,

I was talking about Taking charges from tubs not adding, so u will have like 50 charges per tub. That would add to the worth of tubs and make a create a market for coloured glothing. Therefore spiking the economy a litle bit.
And the fact that collecting tubs is running the economy is bad/sad, I hope the staff will work something out.

Thank you for the reply!
Cyanide

Raziel_ Wrote:I dont like the idea of adding charges to dye tubs and increasing their price.. i would never buy any of them if they were that way and i would just be sitting over millions and millions of gold since all gold i get i dump into tubs... and im sure many would share the same point of view thus ruinning economy =x

This is true. Me and a guild mate are very limited on hours we are able to play with RL issues either work / family. Me and him share one color tub since we dont have the time to spend on this game all day long like others. If you raise the price and install charges it will make them just pointless to work for. We would just spend our gold on hookers and booze while in game.

Cyanide Wrote:Hi,

I was talking about Taking charges from tubs not adding, so u will have like 50 charges per tub. That would add to the worth of tubs and make a create a market for coloured glothing. Therefore spiking the economy a litle bit.
And the fact that collecting tubs is running the economy is bad/sad, I hope the staff will work something out.

Thank you for the reply!
Cyanide

Well, this is the shard with the best economy i have seen so far... and part of it is due to those gold sinkers...
Maybe something less dastrical.. like for example buying the tube and letting it have 50 charges.. then if you want you can add more charges for a small ammount of gold? lets say 1k? it would be less of a huge change.. yet i dont know how it would impact on the buying of tubs..

Maybe you should fund my house. Tongue

I'd really like those PvM events to happen. It'd be great to actually have a chance to win for the first time o.O

JoanOfArc Wrote:Maybe you should fund my house. Tongue

I'd really like those PvM events to happen. It'd be great to actually have a chance to win for the first time o.O

lol it's not only me but many other players have spent millions on tubs! i myself have spent around 7millions, imagine those guilds with tons of tubs....

Discord Wrote:Nice suggestions!

Armor and how useful high AR is are both issues that are being worked on. This upcoming patch is working towards making armor more relevant, and necessary for PvP and perhaps PvM as well. We, of course, are always watching armor and are finding other ways to make it better.

Luck is a prop unused here, but perhaps could be added if there is interest. It really only works with the magic item system of AoS+ though.

There are plans to add more items to the crafting system but we have been focusing on this Pvp patch recently. Feel free to post suggestions on what sort of crafts you would like additions to and what additions they should be. We love ideas!

As for rare dye tubs. I myself don't like them. I always liked how each character had their dye on in1. It wasa color people put a lot of thought into. Heck, sometimes the color even defined their character and personality. I wouldn't mind seeing dye tubs go all together, but then, what would ppl have for a gold and nickel dump? Perhaps nerfing the charges and raising the price would help... I dunno.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

make sure that weapons works Good on pvm aswell then and pvp.