Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-e- Summer and Final Exams Suck

is it just me, or is the server declining? i think to help boost it up and get people interested, we should have scheduled monster bash's, and dates put on front page website, also skill gain weekends. a few idea's on how we can get people back into this server.:eek:

Summer is rapidly approaching so a decline is normal. More people are outdoors enjoying the weather, even im guilty of this

Yep, summer + exams + D3 will hit/are hitting the playerbase. This is normal and not a reason to panic, it doesn't mean the server is going to die. We will continue to strive to make improvements and there is still plenty of fun to be had. Are people forgetting how happy we were when we first reached 100 players?

Loki Wrote:Yep, summer + exams + D3 will hit/are hitting the playerbase. This is normal and not a reason to panic, it doesn't mean the server is going to die. We will continue to strive to make improvements and there is still plenty of fun to be had. Are people forgetting how happy we were when we first reached 100 players?

thats what im saying i still have my 100 playerbase sash haha

Numbers will always fluctuate.

In say that, there are like 10 other threads relating to this topic, why do people see the need to keep making new threads about it... These forums need more moderation so these sorts of threads can be merged or deleted. As already stated by many, having so many threads relating to declining numbers all at the top of the forums is not very encouraging for those looking to play here.

Pointless thread... Crash said it best: Exams, nice weather, Diablo III.

Yeah let's stop these negative threads.

+1 Discord ;D