Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm back :)

Well, I'm back, a lot of personal and school things made it hard for me to play so but I'm back now, and I'll be back until something big happens since I love this server, anyone that was skeptical if I quit or not, I didn't I would of told you Smile So yeah Big Grin

Welcome back Smile

Indeed, welcome back! Great to hear about players returning after real life requires attention. Smile Finals season will be over soon too, so I expect to see many more folks showing up around the end of May!

Weee!!! We all were waiting for you so much! I haven't played a minute without you!

Elia Wrote:Weee!!! We all were waiting for you so much! I haven't played a minute without you!
Elia, don't be so harsh, I was just telling my friends that I was back :I Because I was gone for a good 2 weeks. It's not meant for people that I don't know.

HiiroDangan Wrote:Elia, don't be so harsh, I was just telling my friends that I was back :I Because I was gone for a good 2 weeks. It's not meant for people that I don't know.

haha.

HiiroDangan Wrote:Elia, don't be so harsh, I was just telling my friends that I was back :I Because I was gone for a good 2 weeks. It's not meant for people that I don't know.

I really like that people come back, because it was 98 online today. But also you could REALLY tell this to people in game Smile

Elia Wrote:I really like that people come back, because it was 98 online today. But also you could REALLY tell this to people in game Smile
I know but I live in a different time zone to all my friends. So there's no point in waiting 8 hours online to just tell some of my friends that I'm back.

HiiroDangan Wrote:I know but I live in a different time zone to all my friends. So there's no point in waiting 8 hours online to just tell some of my friends that I'm back.

Where are you?!?!?!

*Grins*

We have much work to do....

This may be the silliest "flame war" I've ever seen Tongue

[Image: stock-photo-overweight-man-sitting-on-th...672016.jpg]
Flame war *-*

hi hiiro *giggles*