Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More 1/1 self supplied no loot TOURNEYS?

Is it only my remark on lack of the 1/1 self supplied no loot TOUREYS?
Auto 1/1 are nice but I, and probably most of us, think that we need some more self supplied tourneys since it is the most entartaining kind of tourney. It's cool to have an opportunity to wear best stuff and make use of it ; > It may also increase economy growth and encourage ppl to gather good equipment.
Post your opinins.

Regards

+1
Been here over a Month i think i only saw one self supplied tour so far..

But yes I agree need more of these events.

Well, I have been mining for 2 weeks gathering 50 sapphire and i still need 50 more...I hope to have some opportunity to use sapph setTongue
Nevertheless, it's great to fight equipped with best gear, as for me, it's the essence of UO.

From my point of view, there shouldn't be 1vs1 supplied, or many supplied tournaments. This make ppl log out when there are no tours. Since they need no items to enjoy some time playing uo, they will just log out instead of hunt/mine or whatever.

I'm always down for any tourney. I'll fight saph guys with my crazy good Verite armor!

I agree. Bushido promised to host a lot of self-suplied tourneys, but so far I have seen only two. I mined 120saph for full set because I thought it will be useful but its lying in the bank and waiting for self-supplied tourney. Auto-supplied tourneys should be removed or at least once a week. More self-supplied tourneys!

Mito it is exactly as you say, I totally agree with your point. I even know ppl who wait only to particular time to join tour and then log out.
not to mince my words...im fed up with those auto 1/1 tourneys : /

Khamman Bloodban Wrote:Mito it is exactly as you say, I totally agree with your point. I even know ppl who wait only to particular time to join tour and then log out.
not to mince my words...im fed up with those auto 1/1 tourneys : /

Like who...?

Doubtlessly people have noticed I haven't held a tourney for quite some time. That's mostly because I've been busy IRL and when not busy I've been using my UO time on the PvP changes. Once those are done you can expect me to get back to doing 3-4 tournies a week, probably cycle all different formats supplied/non-supplied 1 vs 1/2 vs 2/FFA etc. etc. The only type I don't really care for is loot tournies, nobody actually shows up for them (even self supplied is a bit dicey).

Ok, we understand Loki. Loot tourney are risky for middle class Wink

I love loot tourneys Big Grin

Gang - i am not going to cite any names, it is pointless.
I didn't take pvp changes under consideration, there is, indisputably, a lot of work to do.
Nevertheless, we're waiting forward to it Smile