Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The jackpot on 7,9 mil where did it go?

BenSa Wrote:5-10 min? We did draw every 15 sec dude xD u have a wrong information my little friend,

Well a few rulz should be changed.

It was most certainly not 15 seconds, because when Echo actually answered my page we waited and it was about 1-2 mins at the very least when he pressed the spin button and Echo moved goffy and brett away from the machine due to this. I don't even see why you try to defend them it's quite obvious what they were doing many people saw them for themselves.

With that being said im going to sleep

sm0ke Wrote:It was most certainly not 15 seconds, because when Echo actually answered my page we waited and it was about 1-2 mins at the very least when he pressed the spin button and Echo moved goffy and brett away from the machine due to this. I don't even see why you try to defend them it's quite obvious what they were doing many people saw them for themselves.

With that being said im going to sleep

u made a gm brake a rule to take player away from machine even if they are allowed to play it afk?? They did play on the Machine, but afk. but they spent money. dont begin silly Depth. u are just to much ... get lost dude

we rolede every 15 sec even tho i got removede alot of times if u say u countede 2 1 or 2 min your watch is broken

I'm currently looking into if the money was lost due to a bug or what really happened.
Oh and the slot machine that "lost" the jackpot is linked.

Found what happened and re-added the missing 6.5 million.

Thread locked.