Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fair Playing & Motivation to Play

I have played manny servers, and an three weeks i came to In-uo, where i can say i found something huge!
We have a nice player base, nice crafting system, nice player versus monster system, nice player versus player system, nice decos and so much things that i cant name them all. Dedicated staff, dedicated developers.. what do we need more?

We need more players!

So here goes some suggestions for everyone, mostly those who enjoy pvping/socializing.

PvPing Players:
Ress players in the world after killing & looting
If you not Rping give one recall reg and let him have his rune back
Dont resskill if you have looted everything

This will avoid rage quits, people getting tired of having to run to healer and then to a town. Mostly new players that dont use .stuck option.

Socialize:
Harrass who Harrass´s you but dont harrass who acts like a noob or a newplayer.
Try to put up the level of conversations, dont annoy people just becouse you feel like annoying someone.

Xerxes quited becouse he was harrassed on the forums, well like him others will quit. So chill and enjoy the game.

I play UO for years, since 2002, everything i have done is PvP/PK.. I used to love to annoy people and leave them stuck in islands etc...
but.. back then there were so manny people playing this game that the PlayerBase was never at risk.

Nowadays, unless it is a Red Person who has achieved my head before, I dont ress at towns entrances... But i ress people who atack me anywhere in the world... i give recalls and i give a rune.

WHY? becouse i like this server and i want it to grow bigger, and for that we need people only comming in & not leaving Wink

Hope you agree and enjoy.

Have Fun everyone Wink

I like these suggestions. Nice post Smile

Just a side note: res killing is illegal, as are other forms of griefing.

But yeah, let's put forth our best effort to make new players feel welcome and let's all try to get more involved with the community! Go to events, socialize in cities, and experience this digital world that the staff and community has made!

Nononononononono! away with new players.. too much lag already. Away i say!! xP

Hi my name is Kander and I like cheese.

Hi my name is Vulcan. I have a crush on Kander. ;/

Vulcan Wrote:Hi my name is Vulcan. I have a crush on Kander. ;/

I like how staff react to posts like these lol..

Hi my name is Halt. Vulcan is having my babies and Kander is supplying Vulcan with cheesey treats

Its the truth! Vulcan stalks me while im at sea. He just looks at me and tells me to fish more. I am starting to think he is making me his slave........ Or sex slave. Ether way its win win.

I actually like the idea of ressing ppl who are killed far from banks, towns, etc...Walking around dead is not fun.

I would be positively delighted if you ressed me so I could get another shot to steal from you.

I forget who did this for me but this morning i got killed and they ressed me, gave me 4 gheal scrolls and my bag of regs, plus they didnt kill my horse...always a plus..

+1