Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Archery?

Has there been any updates on future fixes for Archery so it can be used in PVP or does anyone use archery now that could provide some tips? I used to use archery in an old shard and kicked ass with it as it helped with those spamming spells. I'd spam spells myself and then when the other person would be running around, I'd grab a bow and wait for my mana to regenerate if not able to use a pot. Is this going to be updated here?

Yes there are various plans to update archery but these will not be implemented till a later patch. There will be more information at a later date. But yes, currently archery is mostly just a PvM skill. Keep tuned into forums over the next few weeks for updates on archery though. It's definitely on our radar!

Hey, have anyone of you tried blackwidow in PvP ?

I myself don't use it because it requires bolts and is too expensive to wear anywhere outside of tours/duel stones. We don't see a lot of people running with vanq halberds in the open world either though...

But it deals ~ 40-60 damage(I don't count the critical hit) and the min\max damage actually seem pretty similiar on this one, as it deals 50 damage almost everytime. Actually , Smoke and some of his guildmates might still remember the horrors of dueling vs these. At times when Punk/Warma abused it on IN-X I mean ;p I don't think it was changed since then...;p

I lost about 3 in the last few weeks, i believe they are the same ones that keep getting recycled through vendors lol...

They do pretty good damage if GM tactics and archery. Smile No idea about min and max or critical hit percentages, but they do kick ass.

As for hunting dragons you can make about 40-50k an hour using ev's and shooting with black widow, great weapon.

The black Widow is definitely a powerful weapon, but it's one of those that very few can craft and thus is expensive. 50 damage sounds high for a ranged weapon. Is that again no armor or what?

Ramza Wrote:The black Widow is definitely a powerful weapon, but it's one of those that very few can craft and thus is expensive. 50 damage sounds high for a ranged weapon. Is that again no armor or what?

One of most powerful weps ingame, and no, thats against regular tourney gear. Eg invul - 53 armor.