Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I have been thinking lately how great it would be to be able to be in a seperate guild, yet add another guild whom you have an alliance with to some sort of channel similar to guild chat, for example i have recently left bandits to start my own guild but i would like to be able to still chat with them. so maybe another channel like .a (Ally) could be added for chats between guilds on your ally list? what are your thoughts?

there is already .a for alliance chat

sm0ke Wrote:there is already .a for alliance chat

Ya but now it displays same alignment. Which has nothing to do with alliance. I 100% agree with Halt, and was thinking of same thing when Dayana left Hostile. Ofcourse depends if our devs feel like this change worth scripting. If it's a complicated one, then I definitely wouldn't want to make our devs work for such a unnecessary change.

Another way you could do it is to use a irc program such as mIRC. You could join the IN channel and also create your own room.where you and your aligned guilds could chat freely.

I know this is not exactly what you want or are talking about but it is an easy option and requires zero effort from staff should they be too busy with other projects.

I want the option to Allie guilds.... same as declare war but you'd just be green.
I couldn't see the option for it on the guild stone.

Yes! elcid this is what i mean, the ability to form an alliance not a chaos/ order alliance but a private alliance, and then be able to chat through this

ah okay i see what you mean now xd