Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mt. Kendall

Is there any chance to make this cave bigger? Sometimes this place is packed and no ores.:confused:

There are many other mines in the world.

Check out IceBluDel.... its empty most of the time and its guarded.

Thank you, I will have to check some other places out.

Yes check out Icebludel Smile
comes up in the Server status page location

which makes it easy for me to Run in, cast an ev, trap you and kill you Smile
wait a few minutes, cast invis spell and loot your crap.

that is a lovely suggestion, i like Smile
see you soon? lol

If you're not AFK you just gotta say the magic words "Guards Plez halp" and the EV disappears in a cloud of smoke Wink and if you're AFK, well...

Where is this Icebludel?

I mined all my way to gm mining on unguarded mines, also i have gmzed blacksmith and tinkering with self gathered iron all in unguarded mines! I hardly see pks there...
But icebludel is North of britain if im not wrong ;D

Sppst. There is no mining like ship mining. Only thing you have to worry about it a sea monster or a pirate.

That is very vague statement - North of Brit. Haven't found a guarded mine there...

your suggestion will not happen, so why bother posting.

People don't like to give out mining locations, otherwise they'll all end up like Kendall...

Your best bet is to strip off and leave everything in the bank except a recall rune back to bank, a few blank recall runes and regs to recall/mark, go for a wander around the world and find some nice quiet mines and mark a rune. There are plenty out there and good chance you'll find one that is unused (or used by another friendly with a bank close by Wink) and you can mine for weeks without ever being PK (if at all). Even if you do start getting PK, then you move to another remote mine that you marked. Realistically most PK that kill miner prefer a location they can find several people to kill in one easy place, recalling to a remote mine to kill one miner isn't as attractive as standing outside a guarded mine waiting for you (and the other dozen miners) to step outside for the easy kill.