Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mouse cursor issues in game!

NOTE - I play on a 32" screen at a 1080x1024 resolution and I play with UO in window mode. Not sure if this would have any affect on this

So here is my issue. My UO cursor dramatically lags behind the true position of my cursor.
It is not cursor speed, is literally cursor lag.

I have played with my "Run mouse in separate thread" option but neither fixed the issue. If I disable it, the cursor is a lot more responsive BUT it has extreme GHOSTING to the point where I can't see the actual cursor at all while moving it.

With the option enabled, I see the cursor and it doesn't disappear on me. However, it LAGS so bad.

Note, one causes ghosting where the cursor is responding but the image is falling behind or even disappearing. The other causes lag, where the cursor is responding late.

I am using a logitech mouse with installed logitech software completely up to date. I have tried adjusting my mouse to utilize the settings of the software. I have set it to ignore software and utilize system settings. I still get no result from either action.

I ran out of ideas on how to fix this, someone help! This is dramatically affecting gameplay for me.

I've had this as well try relogging or refreshing your desktop and try not to run a bunch of programs on your pc at the same time as your playing UO for some reason this game takes a lot of out my computer compared to other games i play never understood why either :/

maybe your graphic drivers are possibly out of date too?