Poll: Ingame Mailbox - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.29%
14.29%
No
71.43%
71.43%
Not sure
14.29%
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ingame Mailbox for Items

Hello,

i think it would be nice to have a Mailbox (like the Bankbox) in a house (maybe for 150k) where u can send and get items from a another player. I was thinking about the Mailsystem like World of Warcraft. Send Items from player to player.

There would be even less player interaction with this system as people would just sit in their houses to make trades and what not. It would also make less chance for the thieves to steal a good item from someone not thinking and heading to a popular bank with the item sitting in their packs when making a trade, personally I don't like thieves but they do have their place.

Less in game interaction and people meeting in popular areas to trade will make the game world quieter...

Ayleth Payne Wrote:There would be even less player interaction with this system as people would just sit in their houses to make trades and what not. It would also make less chance for the thieves to steal a good item from someone not thinking and heading to a popular bank with the item sitting in their packs when making a trade, personally I don't like thieves but they do have their place.

Less in game interaction and people meeting in popular areas to trade will make the game world quieter...

Agreed.

That would make the transaction much easier, but i wouldnt want it to break uo's proposal so i vote no =x

No way, I quit WoW I don't want to see lame shit from that game here Wink

I think this would ruin the purpose of no safe trading