Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quest Points

Just wondering, what Quest points are used for?
I do .questpoints command i think it was, and it said i have 11 quest points and then said i have 11 credits..
Is it just a ranking thing for quests nothing more
or can i get a reward with this quest points?

There is also a .questrank command that shows your rank compared to all other players. Currently there is no reward for quest points.

Any one have Ideas for Quest Points?

Maybe Knickles??

Or maybe you could create a whole new Currency..
Quest Rubles or something stupid i dunno, sounds like alot of work creating all that, but would be a kewl idea.
either or kinda thing. Either Regular gold or IN nickles, or a whole new QUest Currency, which either way could be used in its own special way...
for buying this or buying that, just an idea, use your "imagination' lol

But either way it would Put some incentive back into the player vs monster idea, for hunting.. Lets do Quests..

Then maybe fuel some more creativeness from staff or players to come up with NEW quest ideas..

I personally think the quests you guys have ****ing ROCK. need more and more and more and more.
everyone gets sick of macroing, pvping, or just hunting for gold all the time.
sometimes its nice to be like..

whoah wtf is this.. crazy new rare quest i found in the middle of butt **** no where.. lets finish it man, oh shit i need a friend or two to help. ect ect and so forth..
as long as the reward for it is worth the time and effort, love the puzzle type ideas, they are genius.