Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[razor macro] check for scroll before cast spell

i use the script to check if i got scroll in my backpack before cast the spell normally
using injection
but i was wondering if is the same method possible using razor
anyone know a macro to do that?
thanks

Yes, you can make Razor check, if there are scrolls in your backpack, then cast.
Also you can make it supply you with scrolls from a container, if there are no scrolls in your backpack.

I think he means the macro for active playing, not for macroing, so restock is obsolete. Basically he wants that:

if scroll>0 then
use scroll
else
use spell

I don't know but it should be possible on razor. On injection there are checks in "backpack" or "my" to check the scroll availability in every container you have in your backpack, not sure about razor.
In injection either is possible, you could also make it so it casts the next scroll only when previous was casted\fizzled. Last is rather useless though.

yea Gang is that what i meant, but on razor i can recognize only checks for mana, life, potions, reags, and few others, no scrolls are there..
anybody know how to script it then?

you have to add the scrolls in manually....go to display/counters....go to add fill in the info...click the target button and target whatever you want razor to count....then it will be listed under the if condintional statements

cool thank you Mael