Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendor Andi (Tailored Goods)

Selling all sorts of tailored goods, items are specially dyed for your pleasure.

Should you notice an accessory of one color but not a matching item, I can make it specially for you! PM me and I'll get it made!

Shirts,
Dresses,
Robes,
Cloaks,
Skirts,
and all types of Hats!

New Stock has arrived!

Plain Dresses,
Plain Shirts,
Tunics,
Surcoats,
Doublets,
Half Aprons,
and Full Aprons

You better be quick, stock is moving fast and who knows how long these colors will last!

I also have a few sets of leather armor for sale, Full exceptional gear here, none of that pesky half good leather stuff.

Only the best for you!

So where can you find Andi?

That's easy, come visit your one stop vendor shop and The Corporation's Headquarters. we are right here:

[Image: Largemap.jpg]

We also have a bunch of special dye tubs for you to use, so why not just stop by and take a look around while you dye your gear.

I am also offering to dye items of clothing, everything except fancy dresses with my new ULTRA RARE Passion Purple dye tub (by appointment only, 500gp per item dyed)

Passion Purple you say?

Take a peek!

[Image: Passion.jpg]

So come on, check out our goods today. If you're lucky I might put on my leather outfit and give you a free dance!

Restocked!

You better be quick, stock is moving fast and who knows how long these colors will last!