Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rare Colored/Wearable Glasses.

Rowland the vendor in Britain's "Buymore" is currently carrying Rare Glasses, Check them out and snag a pair before they are gone!
Currently selling Green, Red and Purple. Will sell Blue ones if price is right. Rowland is located on the first floor and is the only vendor who isn't ugly.

also selling silver crystals for cheap, 300gp each for those of you looking for a good weapon.

I'm looking to buy, but I need to know if they are blessable with a clothing bless deed. I've already paged, but it looks like it might take a while to get an answer. You don't happen to know if they are blessable?

Grendel_IN Wrote:I'm looking to buy, but I need to know if they are blessable with a clothing bless deed. I've already paged, but it looks like it might take a while to get an answer. You don't happen to know if they are blessable?

I believe they are blessable. I didn't know this until recently so price is going to go up.

Will add Blue ones..

where do these come from? O.o

Be|gar Wrote:where do these come from? O.o

All I can say is, I got them during a holiday.

They are for sale, not cheap... On Rowland.
This is the only way to currently get them.

And we found out we can bless them with a deed, costs 75 imagine nickel.

Got a picture of what they look like on paperdoll?

Here are the red ones on paper doll and character.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203[/ATTACH]

Very limited supply! Get yours before they are gone!

What holiday was this to make such rare of an item?

Kander Wrote:What holiday was this to make such rare of an item?

I'm going to choose to not disclose such things. Wink

I will offer a pair of these in exchange for a clothing bless deed and 100k.

Not sharing this kind of info makes this smell fishy. For one person to own so many and selling them and no others with them just doesnt add up.