Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Royal Assassins Story...

In Times where the rich had the power, ruling the world like they pleased, abusing the poors by taking their money & food... In Times where the man with an adventure spirit went into the wild hunting with their shinny armours and big dragons, killing the honest poor man that tryed to make a life from hunting.. In Times where fine warriors hunt everything that moves, cutting heads, and showing them has a prize...

Something had to be done...

Near the desert there was this man, known by few but respected by manny. A surviver from an ambush that had his friends and family to be slaughtered while travelling in will of finding a better place to hunt and live peacefully... But there is no such place in this world, so this man choosed his path...

He choosed the path of The Assassin, but not a comon Assassin, The ROYAL Assassin... An Assassin that lives from others achievements, by hunting Hunters, Rich people, chasing bountys. An Assassin that hunts everything that brings a profit to his pocket..

From dust he build up his group, who lived by his code, and who named them self The Royal Assassins, since they were the best in the art of making what they called, the Royal kills. Kills with big profits, Kills that no one expects for, Fast and painless kills.. They hunt the rich, they hunt the poor, they hunt the criminals and the inocents... They only dont kill the youngsters into this world...

They live by the words of their Leader:
"Be Fast & Smart & no Assassination shall fail"

The Code of Murrdah, The Code of an Royal Assassin:
No inocent with money or profitable armour shall survive when they cross with us.
No hunter with or without a Dragon shall be seen has a challenge, and for that shall be Assassinated and pillaged.
No criminal with money in his pocket shall let be go unless he helps us fight for our cause, the cause of gold and weathyness.

Some people say they live in the wild, some people say they live by the water, but no one knows where they live, becouse no one comes out with life to tell the truth.. But the truth is that no one knows who they are, since they wear a hood over their heads, that covers the rest of their body and lets no one see under the shadow that covers their heads... Some say that those who try to look dont stay around to tell what they saw..

They speak like normal people, they act like normal people, but they kill like no one else, they kill by the art of the Assassin.

Some say they stand by the Virtue, other say they stand by the Vice.. but the truth is that they stand for what brings them power and money... Some say there is no love in their Hearts, Others say have no feelings, the thruth is that they dont see what they do, as a matter of chaos or order, but as a fact of survival, a world where they own wouldnt survive if they didnt fight for their lifes..

"Be Fast & Smart & no Assassination shall fail"
Murrdah,
The Leader of The Royal Assassins

I dont know if the requesting items is understood or if i have to put it has requested items so here goes.

Requested Items:
Death Shroud for the Members of the Royal Assassin, so they can cover their head and hide under the hoods shade.

everyone's wearing death shrouds. no fashion... maybe just hoods? without shrouds?

Then it would have to be a hood and a newbied robe. But yea, if the hood covers the whole head it would still be nice.. but i dont think there is a static for it. not sure, lets see what the staff has to say =)

Is there any staff in charge of RP? Been waiting a week already for a reply to the story.

I've been waiting for a month, dear. Don't rush up. Inhale the harmony!

Please get with me ingame. I have read your story and have a few questions for you about it. It was an entertaining read though! I hope you write more stories! Page me and I will answer you when we are both online at the same time.