Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best / easiest dungeon for loot

Just wondering what people think is the best dungeon for a newbie looking for loot that isn't too difficult?

Merc Camp dungeon?
lol
pretty easy, and you can get about 20k or more in an hour atleast...
summon Ev and run,
Or use demons easier to control.
That goes for pretty much any dungeon.
I would share my Fav Location, but then i would have to kill you.

tranith Wrote:I would share my Fav Location, but then i would have to kill you.
looool. you can share them with me.

Therea re a lot of good pvm spots. Dragons and Daemons have the good loot. For a fast and good PvM you need EVscrolls and Mana potions and don't forget to make a good escape macros.

Those bigger monsters, or well mods as they like to call them here? lol i dunno, give decent loot...

but if you find a area where they spawn like 5 or 6 medium monsters that give about 300 gold each...

you can get more gold killing them, in the same time frame it would take to kill One big dragon or harder monster...

thats my method to save money and resources on mana/manapots scrolls, all that crap, just get some good armor weapon and tackle some medium monsters over and over, that respawn fast, and you can rake in alot more gold in a shorter amount of time, rather then spending that same amount of time on one big guy...
this make sense im drunk, but im sure you get the point Smile

and if you find a treasure map throw it away, they are worthless and a waste of time, not worth the effort Smile

( which is hopefully adjusted and tweaked soon )

Graveyards. Specifically ones with an abundance of lower range mobs.

All graveyards had rather ridiculous respawn rates. When I was first starting out I found I could toss an EV Right inside the gate of Jhelom Graveyard and just stealth right next to it and loot everything that died. As the EV despawned, I would just summon a new one and rinse/repeat. I raked in a ton of cash by the sheer fact of respawn rates.

Yeah! This game is amazingly interesting! What an enormous variety of uncountable ways of killing monsters, yeah? You'll definitely love it!