Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RunUO menus

Hi guys, i have come from a similar shard, running on RunUO with sphere style, but there we have these new style very practical and useful tool tip boxes anywhere.. for example you just click on the vendor, npc to talk, buy etc.. without having to write all that old stuff - vendor buy... and it is not only about npc, you just point your mouse to an object and immediately see what it is...

Those are a part of the Age of Shadows additions and were one of the first things disabled here to try to keep the sphere feel.

Well the topic name reminded me of something I wanted ask for ages - Since we have sphere menu's scripted already, would it be possible to allow players to toggle between them and current RunUO craft\tracking menu's. For example by ingame command or something... ? If so, then would it be hard to script for you?

Because as we all know injection sucks with RunUO menus, while automenu and waitmenu just life saviors at the sphere:/ Many people would really appreciate it, so if it's not too much work maybe someone of dev's could take a look at it?

Gang Wrote:Well the topic name reminded me of something I wanted ask for ages - Since we have sphere menu's scripted already, would it be possible to allow players to toggle between them and current RunUO craft\tracking menu's. For example by ingame command or something... ? If so, then would it be hard to script for you?

Because as we all know injection sucks with RunUO menus, while automenu and waitmenu just life saviors at the sphere:/ Many people would really appreciate it, so if it's not too much work maybe someone of dev's could take a look at it?

Well yeah i agree.. it is better to have an opportunity of choise between both.. because sphere style is not about tip boxes, but about no skill cap, pvp style and some other things, but not about old crappy style tool tips..

They are so much better on RunUo, guys, who have not seen them before. Cool

Gang Wrote:Well the topic name reminded me of something I wanted ask for ages - Since we have sphere menu's scripted already, would it be possible to allow players to toggle between them and current RunUO craft\tracking menu's. For example by ingame command or something... ? If so, then would it be hard to script for you?

i'm begging for this.

http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8...to=newpost

I think you didn't understand my request, Ztoker Tongue What I suggest is allow players to toggle between currnet and even older, sphere menu's , because the third party program that a lot of people use doesn't work too great with RunUO gumps.

I definitely wouldn't ask to script it, especially considering I heard this one was really tough to script... but well, since there was a code already and so on;p

I will look into it.

It's possible but a lot of stuff has been added/changed since we stopped using the old Sphere craft menus. It would take a lot of time to copy the changes from the new menus to the old ones. You never know though Wink

Gang, i understood you, see the second option in the poll Smile

Echo, Thx, you can find a couple of screens in the poll thread as well.

Taran, it is probably a good time for change Wink