Poll: what type of pink mount do you want to see added? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
stang
9.09%
9.09%
zos
21.21%
21.21%
llama
45.45%
45.45%
orn
6.06%
6.06%
PINK MOUNT WTF ARE YOU CRAZY?!?
18.18%
18.18%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what type of pink mount do you want to see added?

imo taming spawns should be random instead of for example once every 5-10 hours or else the same person can just tame it over and over and nobody will even know the spawns unless they want them too..

they should def be random...thats prob why i never find them cause some people just have them on a timed schedule

sm0ke Wrote:imo taming spawns should be random instead of for example once every 5-10 hours or else the same person can just tame it over and over and nobody will even know the spawns unless they want them too..

smoke it is random , but anyway very hard to found new spawn.....couse a lot of tamers....i like system to add ride +give a little hint.....it's make spawn like a little quest but u have got ideas where to look for them...

DOGIS Wrote:smoke it is random , but anyway very hard to found new spawn.....couse a lot of tamers....i like system to add ride +give a little hint.....it's make spawn like a little quest but u have got ideas where to look for them...

I dobut it's random when people always tell me so and so has this mount on farm, so how can it be if they keep getting it it's not random :p

sm0ke Wrote:I dobut it's random when people always tell me so and so has this mount on farm, so how can it be if they keep getting it it's not random :p
couse we will take for example any spawn , xmmm charcoal llama , i know what it usually spawns in 24-60hrs after tame...if i'll tame it i'll not check that spawn in next 24hrs , i'm living in england for example i'm checking spawns 5 times per day , + someone who live in usa know that spawn also , and also check spawns 5 times per day (if the last one tamed I) another person sure what's last one been not 24hrs ago but for example 40...and check that spawn more regular..xmmm 10 times....then we've got what the spawn is checking(+ some tamers who know about that spawn but check really rare) about each 40mins....what the chance what u'll be in correct place (not in first 24hrs) and between next each 30min before someone tame it ?! xmmm , i think the chance is one for 100000. I'm also sometimes cann't found spawn about 1 month even i know ride respawn...but in 1 day i founded 3 spawns....just walking and doing nothing...it's just a random man...for research at new spawns i'm checking t2a terretory(with more 2 guild mates) each day , by 2 hours.....about 1 week....and we founded just 1 mount....(i didn't see it yet..) but think it is...