Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reveal Potion

Eru Wrote:Hmm, I like this idea. Smile Maybe tinkers can create a flour bomb out of some gears, an explosion potion and a sack of flour.
It acts like an explosion potion, so you dclick it, throw it, and it explodes for minor damage and makes things around it visible (since they're covered in powder now)

Good idea Eru, I think that would be a great addition. It would fizzle recall just like an explosion potion and also reveal. It would need a shorter countdown to be effective, or it would need to explode when it hits the ground. Also the cost of these bombs should match the resource cost of invis pots, or be higher, so invis pots don't get "phased out" if the new bombs turn out to be super effective.
I hope you make it happen Eru, this would be great.

Anything to give tinkers more items to make Big Grin (Tinkering & Alchemy are already linked so this works out nicely)
This idea is very cool, and has a D&D feel to it.

+1
Soma

I liked that idea!! seems pretty cool!!

i do like the idea..but whats the point in putting another craftable in that totally makes invis pot useless...why not just remove them?..

It's not making them useless its adding an exact counter that will take skill / timing to use. Making it cheaper than the invis potion would be better but having it cost the same amount to make as an invis pot would be ok to.
This stuff ad's more depth to the game.

Eventually there will be so many people crafting every single thing that if there isn't variety in items the economy will hurt.(at least that's how I see it)
So these ideas that drive pvp at the same time drive the economy. (making crafters have more worth and making them needed)