Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Player town

Hail, i am planning on creating a player run Merchant Town, like i did on the first IN (Chosen City), and later on i did also buyup Lunatic City, so i was wondering what the general rules are about that on this shard.

On old IN we had a public ATM in the middle of the town, a public accessible table with static runes to all mines, and a static gate from the player run city to Britain.

The town had player run bars, shops, even a church with a player roleplaying as a priest Smile was quite nice actualy, gave a lot of life to the shard, crafters would come to buy cheap resources or post a large resource order on the towns bulletin board, wich the merchant citizens would go harvest ina matter of hours, well and the beloved PK'ers also liked to raid the city, wich again led to the merchants hiring protection Smile

All in all, i am just asking if this shard also is supporting that kind of player run city, if it is so i will play my character in a way that opens up for the possibility to create such a city, gotta know what way to take from the beginning Smile

Thanks.

We can help with player run cities. We can even add statics that are player-made if you can build it on a copy of Runuo and send us a UO Architect file.

Nice avatar, btw. I love Game of Thrones.

uuh nice, i will work my way up to mayor of my own town then Tongue, thanks for the reply

"And yeah, awesome series Smile cant wait for season two"

yeh good idea, Eru make it Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i like this idea

The barracks is always free, already has a church and a bank. Also not guarded Could branch off that because you could ferry to it from other towns.

soMa Wrote:The barracks is always free, already has a church and a bank. Also not guarded Could branch off that because you could ferry to it from other towns.
That was the idea of the place from the beginning i believe. Also if it branches out more we can always add roads and decorations to the area the larger it gets. I myself will be putting a house there so everyone feel free to join me!!!! Even tho my awesome purple house will own all Big Grin