Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A suggestion and question

The slot stone, brett and goffy have been on it for 5 days straight now maybe set a rule to make it illegal to macro afk since it's kinda like afk resource gathering if you win the jackpot? and it's not letting others play the stone. They litterly take turns hunting and set a macro so nobody has a chance to win the 6-7 mil jackpot. it's been like this for 5 days now and echo told me to post this so finally I have.

question:

was the body autocorpse option distance changed? as well when you hit ctrl shift and click on two overlapped bodies only one opens was that changed as well? I remember they used to all open the bodies around it when you clicked on one of them. same thing applies with all names but its only opening one body for me :S

edit: disable blackwidow from duel stones, it was disabled on IN-X because it shoots and rarely misses and poisones players it's pretty cheap and almost unbeatable.. warmachine gained an RR weapon in the loot stone this way duno why it's enabled here it use to be disabled when vys tried it earlier on in the shard

sm0ke Wrote:The slot stone, brett and goffy have been on it for 5 days straight now maybe set a rule to make it illegal to macro afk since it's kinda like afk resource gathering if you win the jackpot? and it's not letting others play the stone. They litterly take turns hunting and set a macro so nobody has a chance to win the 6-7 mil jackpot. it's been like this for 5 days now and echo told me to post this so finally I have.

Yea this is totally unfair imo. Should either make it accessible for everyone at the same time or I dunno, find a way that it somehow let a chance for someone to get on it after 10 slot game? Dunno honestly but this is defenetively not right.