Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bulk regs

Yeah it can get aggravating. As long as you're not overloaded, you'll be fine. If you are, you need another honest player to assist you.

Had problems with it earlier, realized that if you polymorph into a dragon before you use it then there will be no issues.

I've also found that after you doube click the bulk reg scroll and they drop in your backpack, when you move them and they disappear, if you close and reopen your backpack they will be there.

And if they drop to the ground, if you walk away to where the regs are off screen, when you come back, they will be visible. It's weird.

What if you use Razor to resync the client with the server? It's a configurable hotkey.

I'll try it next time.

Resyncing doesn't fix the problem.

I recommend you guys bind a key to "Resync with server" through razor (i use Numlock). Whenever your character appears to be moved plus or minus one tile on the x or y axis, you can hit this key to fix it, and im willing to bet it would work with this issue as well.

Archangel Wrote:I recommend you guys bind a key to "Resync with server" through razor (i use Numlock). Whenever your character appears to be moved plus or minus one tile on the x or y axis, you can hit this key to fix it, and im willing to bet it would work with this issue as well.

Already tested that. It didn't work for me.