Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Locking karma gain / loss for non-player kills

Since we already have the option to lock kill decay, I feel it not too far of a stretch to suggest that we be able to lock karma gain or karma loss on non-player kills. The reasoning is that, many of us prefer low karma but hunt for gold.

Another option could be to spawn more mobiles with high karma. AoS had pixies, wisps, and Azn dragons that attacked low karma players and yielded negative karma gains when you kill them. T'was nice.

I've seen wisps about, with blue names. Not sure if they fit your criteria though or they need to be specially marked as high karrma

Azn dragons... Lol

Anyway, I agree. I wanna be able to get dread lord but the process of gaining fame dumps you with good karma. Sad

Enabled the ankh context menus for next restart, you can lock your karma by using the ankhs. You won't gain any karma when you lock it but you can still loose karma.

Me love you long time

How does one lock the kill count? Not that I dont mind feasting on miners every day, but would be nice Smile

Ramza Wrote:How does one lock the kill count? Not that I dont mind feasting on miners every day, but would be nice Smile

http://in-uo.net/info/2011-11-06-11-05-0...h-commands
"i have nothing to repent over" If you have 5 or more kills this will stop your killcount from decaying. Your killcount can still increase though.
"i wish to repent my sins" This will make your killcount start to decay again.