Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

One man vs 5 ?

hahaha xerxes that sounded more like you enjoyed being raped ;P

Raziel_ Wrote:hahaha xerxes that sounded more like you enjoyed being raped ;P

we dont judge

In all honesty Xerxes. . I respect the fact that you don't ***** every time you die. We need more players like you.

Kudos.

i just laugh at it now... i used to care but now i dont haha

It is Ganging bro... What you wana .... 1x1 or 1x2....

It allways be 1x ...

Big Grin
[Image: galdor2.jpg]

People that can't stand alone and never show up to world PvP without 3 friends are pussies. Period.

I come from shards where you were judged on how good you were by yourself. Anyone can spam FS and para with guildmates.

Xerxes Wrote:Well at first I was like [Image: dafuq.jpg]

But then when I realised 5 experienced gankers was needed to kill me I was like YEAH!

[Image: like_a_boss_gtfo_meme_face_shirt.jpg]

I see your reasoning, I really do.

However, they probably were with 5 because:

1: Its easier
2: There are to many noobs who chug invis pots and then recall (which is too dam fast)

So no reason to feel like a pro. They just did that because its to easy to get away Smile. You could feel "Like a boss" if you got away after they had casted 1 spell on you.

Lags Wrote:People that can't stand alone and never show up to world PvP without 3 friends are pussies. Period.

I come from shards where you were judged on how good you were by yourself. Anyone can spam FS and para with guildmates.

1v1 wold pvp doesnt work that well here Wink, you come from shards where 1v1 or even 1v3+ could be won by skill.

Lags Wrote:People that can't stand alone and never show up to world PvP without 3 friends are pussies. Period.

Are they? try beating habibi on 1x1 duel.. try beating depth on 1x1 duel.. try beating vys on 1v1 duel..
When you arent good at something, you make excuses for that. Period.

Good sport, but the 5 vs 1 title was a bit misleading Tongue

Raziel_ Wrote:Are they? try beating habibi on 1x1 duel.. try beating depth on 1x1 duel.. try beating vys on 1v1 duel..
When you arent good at something, you make excuses for that. Period.

Where in my post did I say anything about if I can or cannot beat people 1v1? Please read my post or have someone with a brain explain it to you like a child before you respond.