Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doors, Dungeons.

I have been running around and noticing some things that I believe should be fixed. They are as follows:

I read that other people have been inside Khaldun, but the entrance I know of isnt working and doesnt teleport you into the dungeon when you walk over the invisible teleporters. (The entrance is near the T2A entrance by Minoc.
The doors around pretty much every town seem to be glitched or working improperly because I can only enter through one door of a set of double doors. It really throws me off when I am using razor to automatically open doors and when I run up to a set of double doors the one on the right does nothing while facing it, but the one on the left opens. I walk to the left door and it closes because it was open and I ran into it trying to walk through the open door, therefore it closes and I have to look away and face the door again.
Also, most of the dungeons seemed to be spawned but the only problem with the layout of the dungeons are that they are all gated/walled up and turned into confined spaces. This wouldnt be so bad but as soon as you enter the dungeon it becomes a maze and you are left to figure out the maze while a Lich Lord, Two skele archers, a mummy, and a skeleton beat on you (Deceit for example). I use provoke and there is still no way possible that I can provoke all of these monsters in such a small space and such little time. The other day two guys died in the dungeon Deceit and when I entered to help them kill the monsters inside so they could retrieve their belonging turned out to be a death trap. As soon as I entered the dungeon I was already at 1/3 health. There are plenty of signs around pointing out I am going to die, but since there are no taming of dragons, I just dont stand a chance in the situation.

If anyone else has had a situation like this, I would love to hear about it.

Messages In This Thread
Doors, Dungeons. - by allsuperior - 04-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by Xerxes - 04-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by Gang - 04-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by kyleus3 - 04-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Doors, Dungeons. - by allsuperior - 04-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Doors, Dungeons. - by Grendel_IN - 04-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by allsuperior - 04-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by sm0ke - 04-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Doors, Dungeons. - by allsuperior - 04-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Doors, Dungeons. - by Venos - 04-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Doors, Dungeons. - by Thenu - 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM