Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DM Point system

por corp wis Wrote:sm0ke, with this changes you will leave noobs alone and won't focusing them only for statistic. If you want to win you have to focus people with points.

No need for incognito, it won't help anyway. But with this system amount of guild members doesn't really matter, as you've noticed there are always at least 4-5 prototype members on DM, even on smoke's last screen you can find 5prototype members and still they haven't won last 9-10 DM's. still i agree that system is not perfect and need some tweaks.

so what your saying is were being punished becasue ghost doesn't enjoy joining death matches? or you don't have any more guild members than you or pipian? DM has always been an ffa and who has the most kills best kill death ratio, if a guy is an easier target to kill he will be targeted by everyone not just me or my guild it's basic knowledge and this statistics doesn't make any sense harloth is 6 and 36 and scare is 23 and 0 that doesn't work out..

nope, my point is that you can't be a winner by focusing only noobs. i'm ok with killing noob to restore your mana and hp but take a prize for resskilling, you are one of the best pvper on this shard and its odd for me that you don't agree with that. DM won't be about fair pvp anyway and its obviously not your fault that no one interested in DM. And i agreed that the system is not accurate.

por corp wis Wrote:nope, my point is that you can't be a winner by focusing only noobs. i'm ok with killing noob to restore your mana and hp but take a prize for resskilling, you are one of the best pvper on this shard and its odd for me that you don't agree with that. DM won't be about fair pvp anyway and its obviously not your fault that no one interested in DM. And i agreed that the system is not accurate.

that's why i wanted to put restrictions on joining the DM, but staff didn't want to neglect new players so i mean the new players they dont heal and go afk because everyone is on them there's not much you can do but put a skill cap requirement to join like 500-700 i'd say it's nothing to drastic just "NEW" players who just joined the shard can't join only people who've spent time macroing

Our thought process behind the scoring change was a way to insure that in this example you may not win if you killed Dynamite 20 times vs going after tougher players who had more kills and were harder to kill. Our intentions were good however it does seem to be out of whack if someone with a 6/36 ratio kill to death ratio was able to win the DM. Obviously this scoring isn't set in stone and we do swing and miss on occasion. Sad

Echo Wrote:Our thought process behind the scoring change was a way to insure that in this example you may not win if you killed Dynamite 20 times vs going after tougher players who had more kills and were harder to kill. Our intentions were good however it does seem to be out of whack if someone with a 6/36 ratio kill to death ratio was able to win the DM. Obviously this scoring isn't set in stone and we do swing and miss on occasion. Sad

I mean dynamite died 20 times and all of prototype has 15-20 kills so scare went after everyone not just dynamite, I understand you guys make mistakes but I mean i've been saying this from the begining and i've just been shot down.. With this system atm it's about luck who can win atm and yet pipian has been very lucky winning most of them

It's obviously not about luck if the same guy keeps winning them. He must have figured out something that you haven't eh? Hmm, maybe he is checking who has the most points and going after only them every time... you know, using his brain instead of joining with 5 guildmates and just cluster ****ing everyone you can.

Lags Wrote:It's obviously not about luck if the same guy keeps winning them. He must have figured out something that you haven't eh? Hmm, maybe he is checking who has the most points and going after only them every time... you know, using his brain instead of joining with 5 guildmates and just cluster ****ing everyone you can.

Why do you just bash me in every thread instead of actually using your brain and reading? Echo said this wasn't their intentions and they GM's make mistakes too I mean jesus stop haiting for real

I want to clarify that I meant obviously we make mistakes sometimes and every change that we make isn't going to be a home run with every player. However a lot of thought does go into changes that we do make and there is a problem that we were/are trying to solve with the scoring changes.

pipan just ignores players who are dying to much. He mostly focusing all your guild member and when he has bad time(see, all prototype are focusing him) he starts to whine in skype and asking me to join and take you off his back, lol.

por corp wis Wrote:pipan just ignores players who are dying to much. He mostly focusing all your guild member and when he has bad time(see, all prototype are focusing him) he starts to whine in skype and asking me to join and take you off his back, lol.

well i mean it's because he steals one kill from another one player and hes gained the most points like(15) for one kill..

sm0ke Wrote:well i mean it's because he steals one kill from another one player and hes gained the most points like(15) for one kill..
and you are the knight in glowing armors, right?) The whole dm is about lasthitting.

sm0ke Wrote:well i mean it's because he steals one kill from another one player and hes gained the most points like(15) for one kill..

One of the reasons why I think the kill should be given to whoever dealt the most damage, not who is lucky enough to land the final FS or lightning. This would stop people from just looking for someone getting attacked and jumping in to steal the kill.