Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trouble Connecting.. (moved)

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this before.. but for some strange reason.. I have been recently trying to connect and when I put in my account info.. and click next.. it doesnt go past connecting.. Obviously this didn't happen before..

Any clues as to what I should do? First time I have experienced this..

p.s. I'm using injection

Usually when that happens it means the the client you're using is still using encryption. Are you using Razor or Injections? You can select "Use Client 6" in the patcher to fix the problem for now if you use Razor, or use "Install Injection" from the tools menu to use the recommended injection client (already patched).

Still doesn't work for me.. I even tried reinstalling uo and seem to be encountering the same problem..

I can login into injection fine.. it loads up the client.. When I click next on the screen where you type login info.. it just times out and doesnt connect.. wwwwttttffff!!! Been fooling around trying to fix it for hours..

Are you sure you've set the correct address? If it times out and you don't get a message saying something like "Problem connecting to origin" then it sounds like it can't connect to the server. If you have double checked the address maybe your firewall is blocking your client?

My brother woke up this morning and suddenly couldnt connect either :S

@Andrew
You could try running the patcher again ? Which would make sure the files are all proper.
Are you using razor or injection ?
I can connect with both, and am connecting to *IP* = game.in-uo.net *port* = 2593

My brother uses razer.
I can connect just fine, using game.in-uo.net:2593 - Im also ingame currently training Smile
Ive asked him to run the patcher again, will let you know whats new

If it doesn't work, you could just copy your UO folder on a disk and just copy paste them onto his computer.
since you know yours work it's a long process but if nothing else works that will.
The things to check for, when he logs in is what the client # below where you type your user an password.
in the uo folder what does the login.cfg say ? Should be ---> *IP* = game.in-uo.net *port* = 2593

I heard you say your not on the same ip so there shouldn't be a problem there.
He should just go over the ip and port make sure there are no mistakes once the files are all DL'ed.
Hope that works, I know how annoying this can be.

Soma

P.S When updating via the patcher I suggest you make a backup of your uo folder incase somthing messes up.

Ill see if I cant find a solution. I better, I cba getting on my bike and going to his place to fix it myself Tongue

haha, I remember those days. I was always the one had to fix everything.

Andrew do you and your brother PvP? If so come duel for fun with Soma and I sometime, we'll give you what you need.

Im not directly "active" on IN yet, im just kinda there training skills Tongue Im overly busy in EVE atm Smile
The time I finally do spend in UO, I mine Big Grin
Ill get more time soon maybe