Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This is good-bye for now

With my pc issues and up coming surgery on my wrist i will be out for some time i am not sure how long or if i will even be back a lot of rl issues to take care of my health is declining and I find it hard to even get out of the bed anymore "those of you who know my health problems will understand this more than others" Id just like to say a few things and address a few problems ive been asked about by alot of members here We need staff that are gonna answer pages and do more events i tired to do the best I could do IM not gone for good but it will be servely weeks if not longer in till i can become active again like i was. I'm hoping this is not good by but who knows what my future holds for me I know in my heart that this server will continue to grow and last a long time I had some good times having the opp. to staff here But i want be able to play like i was I enjoyed talking with all you fine players i will be active on the forums but not in-game So i guess this is kinda good bye for a little while. I would like to thank all of you and I hope to see you guys in game real soon!!!!!!

Flik

Another roleplaying coordinator bites the dust Sad

Good luck and hope to see you back

Hail Flik! Wish your health get back quick, take care and be safe!

Good luck, Flik!

Seems, that's a cursed role here - to be an RP coordinator Wink

p.s. Xerxes, you look enormously nicer when writing in default font, size and colour.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i miss you flik Sad

;[[[

sucks to see you go bro now whose gonna host events or answer pages Sad

Nooo flik!!! Damn dude =( Im gonna miss you Sad
Hope you get better!! I really am looking forward to see you come back!!!
Good luck man =]

Flik!

I just want to Thank You for putting all of that time into making sure the pages were answered and hosting events for those of us that live in Canada (Eastern Timezone) when there usually isn't active staff. We hope that you come back soon so that there are more good times and more support/events. Great job Bud! Hope that everything goes well for you.

Thank you all I plan on being back soon

Best of luck. Hope all goes well, and hope to see you soon.