Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EasyUO Looting

Hi guys,

is there an EasyUO script for looting monsters that works here? I tried some but they didn't work.
I don't know anything about scripting, I just use the scripts that work without anything to fix in the code.

Thanks

Quote:set %Keep POF_XOL_DBG_CKF_RWF
set %Trashcan MALZIQD
if #ContType = YFM
{
Finditem %Keep c_ , #ContID
while #FindKind <> -1
{
exevent drag #FindID #FindStack
exevent dropc #BackpackID
wait 10
Finditem %Keep c_ , #ContID
}
Finditem * c_ , #ContID
while #FindKind <> -1
{
finditem %Trashcan C_ , #BackpackID
exevent dropc #FindID
wait 10
Finditem * c_ , #ContID
}
}
finditem RWF g_3
{
exevent dropc #BackpackID
wait 10
}

trashes anything that isn't set with %Keep
picks up arrows from the ground also

Is it allowed here?

I can guess it not prohibited Wink

Anyway, I wouldn't use this.

thx Twisted

If you are caught using it in an event, then yes, it's very illegal and jail-worthy. If you are just using it while hunting solo, noone will really care.

Eru Wrote:If you are caught using it in an event, then yes, it's very illegal and jail-worthy. If you are just using it while hunting solo, noone will really care.

I personally still think people will use it in hunter slayers etc, Imo should remove the script because i think people will use it either way ;p

sm0ke Wrote:I personally still think people will use it in hunter slayers etc, Imo should remove the script because i think people will use it either way ;p

i will say more. They ARE using it. from my last HS i could loot from final boss only 1 (ONE) scroll from ~200, with 3-5 people around me.

por corp wis Wrote:i will say more. They ARE using it. from my last HS i could loot from final boss only 1 (ONE) scroll from ~200, with 3-5 people around me.

Yeah I noticed it as well that's why im asking for it to be removed benga was using it and it loots quick as well kinda lame..

Ya that is pretty bad...glad i havnt been doing HS lately..geez i thought every scroll had a different id so it was hard to script but i mean if you do take the time to find them all then ya that sad..but if you can only get 1 scroll..thats not even worth going to