Poll: Should casting wall on stone on a blue player cause you to become criminal ? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
69.23%
69.23%
No
30.77%
30.77%
Other
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wall of Stone criminal

I am making the only poll I will ever make, and that is to change the current criminalization for casting wall of stone.

It is simply ridiculous to be able to run where a wall section will spawn and forcing the caster to be criminal.

If I remember correctly I dont think this caused crim on earlier IN shards.

So do you agree / disagree / other ?

I believe Be|gar would agree: No.

I voted yes just so players can't wall in new players or people who are macroing in town this way if they annoy or bug new players they die

Maybe it's to stop griefing? You could wall a newbie in so they couldn't move for example

Nasir Wrote:I believe Be|gar would agree: No.

lol wtf?!

sm0ke Wrote:I voted yes just so players can't wall in new players or people who are macroing in town this way if they annoy or bug new players they die

this is illegal from the getgo. shouldn't change game mechanics to encourage people to follow the rules Tongue

It's a harmful spell, you're trying to keep someone out, or in. That's why it makes you go gray.

What good would it be if one red player could cast one wall while his blue loot buddy casts the 2nd? Then the red cuts the corpse and the blue loots. That's just one example.

When a lot of blues are defending a bridge and one runs into the wall of another's, that sucks, but it happens. Even PK blue loot buddies can pull that trick and call guards on one of the defenders. The best way to avoid that is to group up.

Be|gar Wrote:lol wtf?!

this is illegal from the getgo. shouldn't change game mechanics to encourage people to follow the rules Tongue

Also whose to say there's staff online to prevent it from the getgo? :p

There's pretty good timezone coverage by the staff. There's usually *someone* on when I'm on, at least.

sm0ke Wrote:Also whose to say there's staff online to prevent it from the getgo? :p

take screenies and whine continually until they are jailed ^^

It´s a offensive spell therefor you go crim if you hit anyone.
Just use your eyes and stop casting that spell if you presume you will hit someone blue.

Wall of stone already get used too much to grief people, making it so you don't go crim if you hit a blue will only make it worse.. Regardless of rules, there will always be people who abuse them. Least with the way it is now, you can kind of limit how much it gets abused by walking into the wall and getting them G-whacked when it's used in town. The hours I play during the week, it is often you can't get hold of a staff member.

So I vote, Yes, yes it should make you a criminal, after all it is mainly an offensive spell used in conjunction with other things to cause harm in some way...

mis-voted no.. for what it's worth I meant yes.