Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*DISMISSED* Fire Flame Field... in guarded towns...

Casting a Fire Field on my self, Targetting my own Tab...
then running back n forth, while healing with aids, trying to raise resisting...

Was going good for a while, even had a bunch of little queefs, run through my flame and join the fun, no big deal, even tho they all tried to call guards.

then "dragon smither" comes along one day, runs through my fire field... which was targetted on my self....

and calls guards and i get guard whacked and loose all my shit.

Is this how the setup is supposed to be?

moral of the story don't macro resisting in a guarded town?

sounds pretty retarded to me, specially considering, iv been doing this for a few days now, about an hour a day, and have had several blue guys running through my fire field trying to call "guards" but nothing happened.

Not sure how this little ***** managed to call guards by running through my fire field.

not a big deal, but something to look into, any ideas or suggestions would be great.

I just think you shouldn't be guard whacked unless you actually Targeted another player in a guarded town...
blah.. think ill go back to mining Smile lol

I can see casting an EV randomly and letting it wonder around to attack who ever it sees first, should get you guard whacked, since you casted it.

but casting a random fire field. On your self..
then having some noob **** nugget run through it and call guards is a little retarded to me.

Funny thing is, when this kid was running through my Fire field...
I saw the message, " you see so and so attacking you "...
so i called guards,, but low and behold guards came for me...

Which is what's really kinda urking me..

but hey, if that's how it is, what can you do ill find a new place to macro.

just sounds like a typical sphere .51a bug to me Smile should be fixed in my oppinion

that's like going to a bank in brit, and just casting a Poison field or something or fire field in front of the bank... targetting noone, just the ground..

then some flakes run through it? they can call guards? not like the Spell was intended for them, meaning it wasn't targeted on them.. so yea that doesnt make sense. Smile

anyways i think i made my point clear Smile
keep fit n have fun

I believe if you cast a firefield and if someone runs through it you become crim because it harms them

i have seen this happen so with firefield you dont go criminal if someone else steps over it... which is strange to me =x
i trained resist spell on my own place which i bought for 42k... but i'd say firefield damaging in town should make you criminal... try casting a stone wall in a town... it does no harm to a player, yet you get gwhacked ;P

Raziel_ Wrote:i have seen this happen so with firefield you dont go criminal if someone else steps over it... which is strange to me =x
i trained resist spell on my own place which i bought for 42k... but i'd say firefield damaging in town should make you criminal... try casting a stone wall in a town... it does no harm to a player, yet you get gwhacked ;P

good to know

This happened because you castes firefield, and part of your firefield hit him when you finished casting.
You will only turn crim (start attacking them) if your firefield lands on them. You don't go crim if they run through your field, though.
You just have to be careful where you are casting fields/walls. If you accidently land one on somebody (lots of people will try to get you to land a wall/field on them) then you will go crim.
Hope that helps Tongue

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Ahh thanks for such a clear anwser, make perfect sense to me.

-Xerxes
[/COLOR]

Habibi Jones Wrote:This happened because you castes firefield, and part of your firefield hit him when you finished casting.
You will only turn crim (start attacking them) if your firefield lands on them. You don't go crim if they run through your field, though.
You just have to be careful where you are casting fields/walls. If you accidently land one on somebody (lots of people will try to get you to land a wall/field on them) then you will go crim.
Hope that helps Tongue

Makes sense

it does that when yo uare outside of town and cast wall of stone on someone.. if you are not crim and you target a blue you will become a crim (outside of town). so yes it makes sense for any other kind of wall type