Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1vs1 Gank ¿fix? Suggestion

Well, speaking with a r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ friend about IN's PVP he told me that some people said at forums our big PVP FAIL, so I suggested something very SIMPLISTIC but it might help. Since 1vs1 gank right now its impossible (without fizzle PVP, wich I don't like either) I though about that :

- Add a new bow that if X tiles around you there's only ONE person, you will be able to use that bow while running. This bow shouldn't be overpowered and it will need a lot of testing before implementing it.

- We could have a new kind of Bows and make them drop able by any monster
OR
- We could add it to Bowcrafting menu so any bow can be tweaked into that one. So even crafter's make profit.

Of course if there are more than two people around you, that bow will work as a regular one.

I suggest its called "tha Mito's Bow". Just an idea but I like that name.

There are many contras against that bow, and many ppl could abuse it in the 'wrong' way, but if we find a way that it works fine it should solve that 1vs1 gank problem.

Harassing its ALLOWED, thanks.

Mito Wrote:Well, speaking with a r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ friend about IN's PVP he told me that some people said at forums our big PVP FAIL, so I suggested something very SIMPLISTIC but it might help. Since 1vs1 gank right now its impossible (without fizzle PVP, wich I don't like either) I though about that :

- Add a new bow that if X tiles around you there's only ONE person, you will be able to use that bow while running. This bow shouldn't be overpowered and it will need a lot of testing before implementing it.

OR
- We could add it to Bowcrafting menu so any bow can be tweaked into that one. So even crafter's make profit.

Of course if there are more than two people around you, that bow will work as a regular one.

There are many contras against that bow, and many ppl could abuse it in the 'wrong' way, but if we find a way that it works fine it should solve that 1vs1 gank problem.

I would call the PvP here... far from fail. Moving on though, it is an interesting idea. Never thought of something like this before, but I'm not sure adding a new weapon that would need to be balanced is what the staff is looking for at the moment.

The name made me grin though haha. Nice post though. Its always awesome seeing new ideas from different folks.

1. Alot of downsides, as I told you I think it creates too much possibilities to abuse.

2. Thinking 5 minutes is not enough to fix something that's been in present since 1998.

3. You're retarded man, not me.

4. What's the average possibility of horse making mistake if it's counting coins with left hoof?

Gang Wrote:1. Alot of downsides, as I told you I think it creates too much possibilities to abuse.

2. Thinking 5 minutes is not enough to fix something that's been in present since 1998.

3. You're retarded man, not me.

4. What's the average possibility of horse making mistake if it's counting coins with left hoof?

1. Yes there are many ways to abuse it but all situations you suggested were a 2vs1 ones, so its already unfair, anyway there are many ways to prevent those.

2. And I've been there since 2000-2001. It's not about how many time I did spend thinking about it, its about if it will work or nor.

3. We both are. (Stupid vodka drinker)

4. HUH?

1. Dude I just mean that anything which require you only to press attack last button and follow the opponent is not a good fix by any means.

2. Spend some more time then.

3. I don't drink vodka, you're too much into cliche's for a S.P.I.C.! xd

4. Imagine : A horse need to know how much money it has, it takes coins from it's pocket and start counting it with left(!) hoof. Whats the average possibility of horse making mistake?

I stopped reading on 1vs1 Gank...
just kidding hehe
i like the idea of bows being more usefull... but not that way =x this could change drastically the pvp style here, not only add a new way..

1. If its fixed properly it won't hit TOO much, it will just make you opponent use invis pot/spell to recall or stay and fight, the guy you are following could use it against you too.
2. I've though about it but if we make that bow slow enough so the opponent have an opportunity too its harmless.

Raziel it won't affect any other pvp aspect at all, only when it comes to 1vs1, ofc this should NOT be allowed at tourneys.

Mito Wrote:Well, speaking with a r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶e̶d̶ friend about IN's PVP he told me that some people said at forums our big PVP FAIL, so I suggested something very SIMPLISTIC but it might help. Since 1vs1 gank right now its impossible (without fizzle PVP, wich I don't like either) I though about that :

OR

i have some more name suggestions, pum pum plaka plaka, exs dee and I'm with stupid ----> xd

Mito Wrote:Raziel it won't affect any other pvp aspect at all, only when it comes to 1vs1, ofc this should NOT be allowed at tourneys.

thats where i see the problem... how will you make sure its used on 1v1 only? since its very easy for someone to come from far of you and target the one you are targeting... that's the main problem in my opnion! i like bows.. but not like that =x

Well if you can only use that bow properly when there are only 1 guy around you , then it will be just a 2vs1 . If a guy comes from far away your bow will just start working as a regular one, and you won't be able to hit while running.

sm0ke Wrote:i have some more name suggestions, pum pum plaka plaka, exs dee and I'm with stupid ----> xd

I agree with all but It should be Bow's with a stupid-->

Mito Wrote:I agree with all but It should be Bow's with a stupid-->

perfect xd