Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

itches to playyy its been 5days!

Been five days sill cant log in it gets stuck at the verying account part and stays there foever no nugs opo up or anything

Flik Wrote:Been five days sill cant log in it gets stuck at the verying account part and stays there foever no nugs opo up or anything

When that kind of stuff happens to me I just reinstall.

^ This. Also, check the Razor Settings, maybe. Make sure it's game.in-uo.net and not .com (shouldn't be many people having that problem anymore, but if it was saved, it might have been selected by accident.)

Also, make sure the port's right, 2593, and that nothing's blocking it (firewall, antivirus, etc)

Also, make sure that "Patch Client Encryption" is checked. From the FAQ:
Quote:If you get stuck at "Verifying Account" when trying to login, that means you are probably trying to login with an encrypted client. You will have to use a program to decrypt your client, such as Razor. If you are already using Razor make sure that "Patch client encryption" is checked when starting Razor.

Veryfing account usually has to do with the port or login, make sure your login in your UO folder is the right login for the server, if your using injection make sure your login is right in the adress box, as weill make sure you have the right port in razor too.

EDIT: Also are you using injection or razor? I may know what the problem is if your using injection

If it still itches you might wanna get that looked at... :lol: