Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ryskuj gorodok

Raziel_ Wrote:it's easier to learn watching harry potter ;P

If you will be able to learn Russian while only watching Harry Potter I will give you USD 1 Mio!!!

I've learnt russian by watching Harry Potter! Or wait these were The adventures of the Electronic... Anyhow, I'd like to get my reward asap!

p.s. To learn portuguese you can as well hire a maid

Gang Wrote:I've learnt russian by watching Harry Potter! Or wait these were The adventures of the Electronic... Anyhow, I'd like to get my reward asap!

I doubt you've really learned it Smile

Elia Wrote:I doubt you've really learned it Smile

+100500, knowing several words end phrases is no the same as knowing the language, especially such a difficult one like Russian is so sorry but no reward for you Wink

А может быть поспорим, что я по-русски знаю немного больше чем несколько фраз? ^^

Конечно, я русский выучил не по к.ф. "Приключения Электроника", но это уже другая история Smile

Crab Wrote:+100500, knowing several words end phrases is no the same as knowing the language, especially such a difficult one like Russian is so sorry but no reward for you Wink

I didin't mean he knows just several phrases. I doubt anyone here including me REALLY learned it. Accepting the fact I'm a native speaker and an almost-graduated linguist.

Gang Wrote:Конечно, я русский выучил не по к.ф. "Приключения Электроника", но это уже другая история Smile

That's what you should have told us earlier Wink
Russian is really difficult.

I also didn't mean that you Gang know only several words or phrases. What I've meant was that via a film you can learn only several words and phrases nothing else Smile

Nobody knows a language perfectly as there no exact numbers on how much words does it include and stuff. How much words did Alexander Pushkin know? Around 20 000 of actively used words, as his dictionary suggests... How much words does the average _educated_ russian use? Much less I believe...

And even the fact that I've born in same day with ASP doesn't help it :/
I'm more into maths&physics really ;p

P.S. And yeah, hopefuly noone of you meant that I know just several phrases as we've spoken few times in game\on forums on russian already and such a statement now would make me uncertain on how good your memory (or rest of head) is ;p

Gang Wrote:Nobody knows a language perfectly as there no exact numbers on how much words does it include and stuff. How much words did Alexander Pushkin know? Around 20 000 of actively used words, as his dictionary suggests... How much words does the average _educated_ russian use? Much less I believe...

And even the fact that I've born in same day with ASP doesn't help it :/
I'm more into maths&physics really ;p

P.S. And yeah, hopefuly noone of you meant that I know just several phrases as we've spoken few times in game\on forums on russian already and such a statement now would make me uncertain on how good your memory (or rest of head) is ;p

You are completely correct mate Smile

Crab Wrote:I can teach you some basics for a small fee of 50k a lesson Tongue

По теме: Я не против в принципе. Надо обдумать более детально - в игре надо состыковаться между макросами. С другой стороны Elia полностью прав(а?), это замечательная возможность попрактиковать английский, иногда даже с носителями языка.

никогда !!!

Gang Wrote:Nobody knows a language perfectly as there no exact numbers on how much words does it include and stuff. How much words did Alexander Pushkin know? Around 20 000 of actively used words, as his dictionary suggests... How much words does the average _educated_ russian use? Much less I believe...

Most people's understanding of how well a person knows any language is 'be able to use it in different contexts with different stylistic and metaphorical meaning'. Words are no language until you put them in perfect place.

Anyway, if you can joke in a language, you certainly have it in your head. Have it, don't try to learn it.