Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is SpiritSpeak useful?

Hi,

in the last servers i played spiritspeak was used to boost Nigromancy skill (and read the dead people too instead of OooOoOo), so as nigromancy is deactivated here i was wondering if spiritspeak is off as well.

I asume it works on reading dead people, but does it do anything else? (like boosting magery of something like that).

Thank you.

EDIT- I got another question, i noticed that you can meditate wearing a plate armor, is there any difference when you use meditation if you are wearing plate/leather/nothing? I didnt notice any change, does your mana regenerate slower with a plate armor equiped?

Thank you again.

If you are gm spiritspeak and you speak while you are dead everyone will understand you.. and you can use it to understand what dead people say!
Also about medit theres no difference if you use leather, plate, naked, mail.. everything is the same!

Thank you! Smile

It's great for trash talking when you get PK'd.

I think Once you GM Spirit Speak, you should be able to AUTOMATICALLY communicate with the dead...

im 100.0 spirit speak, but i still have to click the button or set a hotkey for it, just to head a whiney dead ghost..

Would be a nice incentive to GM it, if you don't have to use it, and once your GM its automatic and you can hear any dead person with out having to actually re-use the skill.

Also, I can think of a single place where it's actually required. There's a skill-teleporter that requires GM spirit speak and is part of a quest area. Tongue

Aside from that, it's just to hear ghosts or if you're GM, other people can hear you without having to use spirit speak, as Raziel said.

I kindof agree with not having to use the skill, though. It seems like if you know the language, it should just be a passive skill. Though as someone who has studied other languages, if someone says something to me in a language that I know, but I'm not expecting it, I have to switch my brain over to that language and ask them to repeat what they said. Tongue

Eru Wrote:Also, I can think of a single place where it's actually required. There's a skill-teleporter that requires GM spirit speak and is part of a quest area. Tongue

Aside from that, it's just to hear ghosts or if you're GM, other people can hear you without having to use spirit speak, as Raziel said.

I kindof agree with not having to use the skill, though. It seems like if you know the language, it should just be a passive skill. Though as someone who has studied other languages, if someone says something to me in a language that I know, but I'm not expecting it, I have to switch my brain over to that language and ask them to repeat what they said. Tongue

Buy a multi core brain and its done ;D