Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thinking of starting here

So I was thinking of getting sTarted here and had a couple questions. How's the skillgain here? How's the community is it a good number online? How's the pvp and is there a good bit of it?

lets see...combat skill gain is pretty easy...crafting skill gain is pretty hard for obvious reason...i like the pvp here....and there is automated tours and deathmatchs plus GM held events like CTF colorwars and tours....plus the world pvp is pretty lively...there is also a Fizzle pvp area for all the people that love fizzle so much

If you like pvp you will enjoy yourself very much Smile Expect to die! Tongue

combat skills gain very fast. crafting skills take forever. 150-200 online at all times. tons of nice people and tons of *******s. tons of pvp and it's pretty much everywhere you look outside of guards

Hoax just because you don't like our PvP doesn't mean you have to try to scare people away, most players actually enjoy this type of non-fizzle PvP.

Posting stuff like that is just useless and serves no purpose what so ever. It's like you don't want anyone coming here which is why I'll ban you from forums for a while.

Be|gar Wrote:combat skills gain very fast. crafting skills take forever. 150-200 online at all times. tons of nice people and tons of *******s. tons of pvp and it's pretty much everywhere you look outside of guards

I agree with Belgar.

Fun server, amazing community, and plenty of pvp if that is your thing. If pvp isnt a focus for you, there are plenty of strategies for getting away unscathed (mostly) such as invisibility pots and non-pvp monster bash events! With the option to RP as well, it really has everything any UO player would want. Make sure to check out the amazing hues on the hue page as well. There is SO much customization for how you look ingame, its nuts.

Siren Wrote:I agree with Belgar.

Fun server, amazing community, and plenty of pvp if that is your thing. If pvp isnt a focus for you, there are plenty of strategies for getting away unscathed (mostly) such as invisibility pots and non-pvp monster bash events! With the option to RP as well, it really has everything any UO player would want. Make sure to check out the amazing hues on the hue page as well. There is SO much customization for how you look ingame, its nuts.

don't agree with me siren