Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Door issues

Razors auto-open doors is doing strange things. When I walk into one door it wont open but the door next to it will open. So when I walk into the door on the right the left door opens...

At my guild house when i walk into the front door it doesn't open but the one upstairs opens. Whats worse I can open doors that are inside the house while standing outside the house...
The door is inside the house... I am outside of the house... I can open the door... That cant be right.

I have been manually opening doors today since the patch. Very strange. I have seen the same issue. Single doors work fine, but double doors are the problem.

I've actually noticed the door opening bugs too. Our guild house has a basement and if someone on the ground level walks near a door we have in the center of the basement it opens.
And I also noticed the double door opening bug.
Why was it changed in the first place? It was so nice to not have to click any doors.

haha try opening doors in a tower and you will see whats odd xD

How hard is it to open a door without a "auto open door" razor macro Tongue

Venos Wrote:I've actually noticed the door opening bugs too. Our guild house has a basement and if someone on the ground level walks near a door we have in the center of the basement it opens.
And I also noticed the double door opening bug.
Why was it changed in the first place? It was so nice to not have to click any doors.

Yeah it so great to just run right through those guild doors Big Grin

i think the .opendoor macro in game is better than razor open door macro

Hmm I only changed the default UO opendoor macro because that wasn't working. I'm guessing razor might use that somehow.
But yeah we have the .opendoor command, try that instead.

taran.. theres a bug with tower.. i can open the front door from the third floor =x

That's not a bug, I removed the LoS check again. Before I changed a LoS check a couple of weeks ago you could always do this, hehe.
Hmm maybe I could at least add a Z check...

Well it was working perfectly with razor's auto open doors feature before this change. If i were to use the dot command i would have to push a button every time. I don't with razor, it does it for me.

Ok guess I'll revert the change and see if it starts working again. Nobody seems to use the OpenDoor macro in UO anyway (since we have .opendoor)