Poll: Should We Incorporate "The 3 Hit Limiter" - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, This would help improve the melee aspect of PVP
28.00%
28.00%
No, This idea would not be helpful
48.00%
48.00%
No Opinion
24.00%
24.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion)

Taran Wrote:There are ways to counter it though. Like you said use a shield and a faster weapon to start making him heal (even if it deals less damage). If you don't want to use a shield then that's your loss.
You can counter with spells etc. so he has to heal then you put the pressure on him etc.

And so on... just as he can hit you 12 times in a row (even though there's only like a 2-3% chance of that happening) you can also hit him 12 times in a row. It's all about keeping the pressure up and turning the successful hits in a row to your advantage.

Actually those faster weapons like scimitars/katana's/hammer picks/longswords etc do a good amount of damage for one hand weapons. They do about the same amount of damage on crit as a hally and since they hit fast it tends to happen often..

Sure I don't use a shield it is my loss but i don't think it should be needed to use a shield in PvP you should be able to use whatever weapons you want, like I posted in the nerf shields thread/poll.

Countering with spells believe me I do this, it's pretty much the only thing i can do with changing weapon speeds to get in more hits. poisoning paralzying, faking paralyzing fsing at full health fsing when hes missing a little bit of health to force him to scroll or pot, lighting double lighting and triple lighting. Also when I said I missed 3 times it was even with a battle axe which is pretty fast attack speed vs a hally or a bard >.<

The problem is that the hits are so often and deal a good moderate damage, people don't even bother healing with about 35, life because a hally will pretty much hit and deal 50-60 damage on that hit which is more than an fs.

Although it might be a higher chance to hit 12 times in a row than you think, I do it on other people I duel a lot who don't counter and jut heal, I've also had it reproduced on me a lot as well by igor in the duel stones tours eclipse sometimes dayana, julito, habibi, me and vys usually hit each other a lot in duels as well.

I'm honestly not even trying to post this due to because I've lost tours or anything like that I mean it's just not fair if you think about it even if you can put the pressure on the other guy with 8-12 hits and 8 fses that guy is dead no matter what. This is exactly why I think a system like this should be imported into the shard even if it takes a long time and is hard to make, because in the end it will be worth it.

These polls are pretty inaccurate to say the least though, many people who actually play this type of PvP and are good or decent at it rarely use this forum or don't own a forum account so that's when the the PvM/RP/PvE/fizzling type of pvpers come and reply/post which is fine but kinda sucks at the same time if you get what I'm trying to say :/

Anyways I get you guess are busy and I get I'm the biggest pain in the ass on the shard, but if you go in game you would see players who are normally in every tour would probably agree with me..

Messages In This Thread
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Scare crow - 03-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Taran - 03-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by sm0ke - 03-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Taran - 03-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by sm0ke - 03-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Mael - 03-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Habibi Jones - 03-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Adam - 03-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Lags - 03-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by Thenu - 03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Fixing HITS In PVP (Suggestion) - by sm0ke - 03-30-2012, 04:42 AM