Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Destard level 3

Why can't you mark or recall there anymore?

same in all level 3 caves i quess it is fukt up .. xD

Maybe because they want us to walk all the way there?! O.o i saw in the changelogs something about when a staff member makes a place unmarkable now you cant recall there too if you already has the rune >.<

it was just changed today after the restart though.. you could always recall there up until today

yeah that's true.. maybe it's a bug due to this update of the mark/recall taran added..

what for? lol.

It's so that if you disable mark in an area, people can't recall into it. This was a bug that we used to get around by disabling recall in that area, but that also stopped you from recalling out, which was annoying.

so does that mean it's just temp disabled until a further fix?

It means if you can't mark in an area, you can't recall into it. You can still recall out of it.

Eru Wrote:It means if you can't mark in an area, you can't recall into it. You can still recall out of it.

Oh I understand, I just don't know why the reasoning. Are all dungeons like this now on the last floor you can't mark/recall in?

Only Destard level 3 should be changed. This to prevent players from recalling in safely and killing the Destard Guardians without any effort basically.

If any other places were changed let me know and I will fix it.

and now this area will be mostly save to farm because i'm not sure that ganking someone with less than half hp and dragons on your back is really worth it.